Quick question on oversees watching (not asking for a VPN)

Bills fan since 87

So my wife and I visited her folks in South America this past Christmas ands for the first time I used a VPN (Express) to watch the Bills/Chargers game and everything worked great.

This October we will be doing an Austria/Germany road trip and during so the Bills will be playing the Houston Diggs.  I figured I'd just use the same VPN again as my prior experience was great.  But I got to thinking.  That Chargers game was a stand alone on Peacock, where as the Houston game is just a regional game.  When I was in Peru the Spectrum app was one of the few apps that wouldn't work as it detected the VPN.  So, for a regional game what is my best bet, without having to purchase NFL ticket and hope it works right with Express?   

Btw, I'll be in Mittenwald, Germany for that game if anyone lives there and wants to have me over 😁

https://www.dazn.com/en-US/news/american-football/is-nfl-game-pass-included-in-a-regular-dazn-subscription/1wru1kpuqwhol1uk8av5mu4p78#

DAZN is the only place to watch NFL Game Pass International, with access to every regular-season NFL game and every playoff matchup. That's 335 games per season, and each game is available live* and on demand.

maybe here not sure if they have trials or what 

Edited by mikemac2001
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Beast said:

I don’t know the answer to that but you should change your user name to Phileas Fogg.

Haha, I do love to travel.   The  Mrs and I didn't have kids so our schedules are pretty free to do so.  Normally I NEVER travel during football season.  But last year she wanted to do Christmas with her family and this year for her 40th birthday she wanted to do fall in Austria and Germany.  I said OK, so long as I only have to miss 1 weekend of NFL.  We worked it out, leaving the 30th (morning after Ravels game) and come back the Saturday before week 7.

I worry that with last year and this year a precedent is being set so I gotta but a hard stop to that next year