According to PFF Connor McGovern is good

55 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

Was talking about Brady the QB. Not Brady the coach.

I think Brady the coach mixed things up better. More run plays. More presnap motion. Sometimes it isn't about statistics and just more about having a feel for the game. I think he sees the big picture better than his predecessor. Don't really have an opinion on if blitzes changed when Brady started calling plays.

Yup, got that (another big reason they didn't blitz him is because he almost always had an outlet receiver available).  I was just wondering if anyone analyzed blitzing after the switch?

On 6/29/2024 at 6:28 PM, NewEra said:

How many super bowls did they win with Aaron Rodgers after they drafted Love?  My contention all along was if they don’t win another with AR- it was a poor choice.  Win a SB Jordan Love. 

I’ve already chimed in and ate some crow on the Love pick. He’s much better than I ever thought he’d be.  I have no problem admitting when I’m wrong-  unlike a few select posters here. 

lol Rodgers one a single SB a million years ago.  Since then they gave him enough talent to make him an MVP. 2 years running.  

• Agree 1

On 6/29/2024 at 7:00 PM, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

McGovern is a much more natural run blocker. Torrence is going to be a beast as well going into his 2nd year. This line is extremely solid from top to bottom. Buffalo always lacked those slow methodical drives that eat the clock up and prevent the other team from having time to score at the end of games. That’s going to change this year 

I may have blocked it out of memory, but I think the last KC drive was that way, no?