Which Team Do You Expect to Represent the AFC in the 2024-25 Super Bowl?

Chaos

Which Team Do You Expect to Represent the AFC in the 2024-25 Super Bowl?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team Do You Expect to Represent the AFC in the 2024-25 Super Bowl?

• Buffalo Bills
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Other Team

The easy pick is KC, but I will say the Bengals. Burrow is back and they have a last place schedule. Granted the division is tough as all 4 teams beat the crap out of one another but I think the Bengals win the division and will get the #1 or #2 seed. They also know how to beat KC in the playoffs unlike another team we watch a lot.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

Lots of IFs for the Bills... feel like KC might have a bit of a dull year... I am thinking the Bengals or the Ravens.

5 hours ago, Gregg said:

The easy pick is KC, but I will say the Bengals. Burrow is back and they have a last place schedule. Granted the division is tough as all 4 teams beat the crap out of one another but I think the Bengals win the division and will get the #1 or #2 seed. They also know how to beat KC in the playoffs unlike another team we watch a lot.

I agree .... do not underestimate the power of a last place schedule for sure!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

Chiefs.  Best QB in the league.  Best offensive mind in the league that's their HC.  Advantage of premier receiver weapon way underpaid because he happens to be a TE.  Better WR's this year that puts more stress on a defense vertically.  Great defensive coordinator that they're able to maintain because teams shy away from hiring older defensive coordinators who failed being a head coach their first time around.  Plus, the AFC West is the weakest division in the conference so they may get the #1 seed.  Having said all that, I hope Kelce falls off a cliff, Worthy turns out to be a bust, and the injury bug punishes the Chiefs like it did the Bills last year.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Chiefs.  Best QB in the league.  Best offensive mind in the league that's their HC.  Advantage of premier receiver weapon way underpaid because he happens to be a TE.  Better WR's this year that puts more stress on a defense vertically.  Great defensive coordinator that they're able to maintain because teams shy away from hiring older defensive coordinators who failed being a head coach their first time around.  Plus, the AFC West is the weakest division in the conference so they may get the #1 seed.  Having said all that, I hope Kelce falls off a cliff, Worthy turns out to be a bust, and the injury bug punishes the Chiefs like it did the Bills last year.

Harbaugh is a good coach. Maybe the Chargers can challenge the Chiefs for the division this year. 

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Harbaugh is a good coach. Maybe the Chargers can challenge the Chiefs for the division this year. 

He'll bring a renewed energy but their a year or two away from having the roster to compete.  The interior of their offensive and defensive lines concerns me.  Plus, Herbert lost his only safety blanket in Keenan Allen.  I don't like their young WR core besides McConkey.  Who do they have at CB outside Samuel?

8 hours ago, Gregg said:

While I definitely hear where you’re coming from, imho given the type of roster turnover we’ve seen beyond the normal churn, especially the Bills, I don’t know how much we can extrapolate from previous seasons to this specific question (except that Allen will own Miami again! :)) I just think Allen can’t be held down forever, and he has a lot to prove with Diggs gone, including a deep run in the playoffs—Super Bowl. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

While I definitely hear where you’re coming from, imho given the type of roster turnover we’ve seen beyond the normal churn, especially the Bills, I don’t know how much we can extrapolate from previous seasons to this specific question (except that Allen will own Miami again! :)) I just think Allen can’t be held down forever, and he has a lot to prove with Diggs gone, including a deep run in the playoffs—Super Bowl. 

I hope you are right. With the Bills going through a mini-rebuild/re-tooling it's hard to know what to expect from them with so many new faces on the roster. I am sure they will be good because of Allen but can they get to and win a Super Bowl this year. I am not sure about that.

• Like (+1) 1