Josh Allen.......over/under 10.5 Rushing TD's???

Josh Allen.......over/under 10.5 Rushing TD's??  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Over or Under?

• Over
    • Under

9 hours ago, PBF81 said:

I think I confused you on that with someone else.  That's one of the issues with these mixed threads.  

Either way, we've beaten this to death, we'll see what happens this season.  

But majority fan opinion means nothing otherwise in that context.  It's not an analysis, it's emotion.  

Well yeah, if that's the extent of your analysis.  Then it is.  

LOL  

Nice work!   :D 

It is. I watched a **** ton of Texans game last year. He looked like his normal self. What’s your analysis?

21 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

It is. I watched a **** ton of Texans game last year. He looked like his normal self. What’s your analysis?

Let's just drop this between us.  You've already predetermined your position.  No need to continue.  

It should be fairly obvious however. 

15 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

Let's just drop this between us.  You've already predetermined your position.  No need to continue.  

It should be fairly obvious however. 

I hate when people do this. Why don’t you enlighten me, pal? This is a message board. It’s meant for healthy debate and opinions. It’s not obvious to me, but maybe I’m just stupid I guess. 

• Agree 1

I thinks he goes over but not drastically. He hits 11 or 12. Until the push tush is banned, the Bills would be dumb not to use it every time they are at goal to go from the one and in. 

If the Bills use that play at the rate they did under Brady’s seven games last year then I see Allen getting 5 or 6 TD’s on the tush push play alone at minimum.

2 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I hate when people do this. Why don’t you enlighten me, pal? This is a message board. It’s meant for healthy debate and opinions. It’s not obvious to me, but maybe I’m just stupid I guess. 

That's too bad.  Sorry, but you look at Singletary's aggregate stats, and 2023 gamelog if you really need to, and you tell me what's missing from your analysis?  

They even provide the data for in there.   With touch search function shouldn't take but a few seconds.  

This is elementary research/analysis, as elementary as it gets.  If you're hanging up here ...  

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SingDe00.htm

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

If the Bills use that play at the rate they did under Brady’s seven games last year then I see Allen getting 5 or 6 TD’s on the tush push play alone at minimum.

When the Bills do this play, I like to call it the "Buffalo Bulldozer"!

I will say just over at 11-12. I think the Bills always want to avoid Josh having to run a lot as a means to preserve him long term. But given the Bills ball possession style offense I think they are aiming for I think they will be in short yardage situations where they will have a lot of QB sneaks and other running situations for Josh to be called upon. 

6 hours ago, PBF81 said:

That's too bad.  Sorry, but you look at Singletary's aggregate stats, and 2023 gamelog if you really need to, and you tell me what's missing from your analysis?  

They even provide the data for in there.   With touch search function shouldn't take but a few seconds.  

This is elementary research/analysis, as elementary as it gets.  If you're hanging up here ...  

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SingDe00.htm

Go outside. It’s summer time. 

I would like to think the running TDs will come from the RBs, but let’s be honest there will be enough broken plays to get Josh 7 or 8 and then when push comes to shove, he’s going to make ***** happen late in games.  I see another 12-15 

On 6/28/2024 at 11:22 PM, PBF81 said:

I think I confused you on that with someone else.  That's one of the issues with these mixed threads.  

Either way, we've beaten this to death, we'll see what happens this season.  

But majority fan opinion means nothing otherwise in that context.  It's not an analysis, it's emotion.  

Well yeah, if that's the extent of your analysis.  Then it is.  

LOL  

Nice work!   :D 

Did you not criticize McDermott for being secretive?

53 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Did you not criticize McDermott for being secretive?

There are clearly some critical things that he's not been forthright with, re: those, yes.  

57 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You actually find it a negative that he didn't tell locker room issues to the public?

I don't want to get into this again.  We've done it in the past and you've already chimed in.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.