Antonio Brown bankruptcy new info

ryguy101

4 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

That Burfict hit really changed this mans whole life. That hit was brutal 

It really didn't. He has had the same type of issues dating back to his high school days. He has been a POS forever.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, HardyBoy said:

Even if it's a result of him having serious mental health issues as a result of playing the sport we all so excitedly cheer for?

I mean it really does seem like there might be a steep cost to the players for playing this sport and I know I'm making an assumption, but if he has significant CTE, does that change anything in terms of your opinion? I'm not excusing his behavior at all and many of his actions likely impacted the lives of people negatively forever, it's awful. Just if he's suffering from dementia, which I'm not saying he is, just that it's possible, and he got that dementia by playing a sport that we all cheered for...I dunno, like I get your perspective and point of view and I'm n it trying to tell you to change it, it just feels like this might be the cost some players pay for playing the sport and we're part of the machine as fans that ultimately churns out people that end up in these types of situations that otherwise would have not faced potential life changing brain trauma and subsequent dementia

It is way more likely the takes about his concussion having these dramatic affects are just by people on the internet who actually know nothing about what they are talking about and he is just a douche.  

8 hours ago, MJS said:

It really didn't. He has had the same type of issues dating back to his high school days. He has been a POS forever.

bUt He WoRe An NfL jErSeY! CTE!!!11  We MuSt ReVeRe SpOrTsbAlL mAn!!!

do i feel bad for what is going on for him? Sure, I certainly do. It must suck. But, we are a product of our own decisions. This guy was well compensated for a fraction of years and made as many as most people make in a lifetime over the court of 5-6 years all while choosing to do the dumbest things possible.

having empathy is rational and appropriate but taking away the fact that this man is responsible for his own life and choices does not take away from his tragic downfall.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Honestly, my opinion only, not a doctor and dont play one on TV.... but I personally think the guy is legit mentally ill... sick... if he is then yes, I do feel bad for him... If not and he is just a complete dirtbag then no not so much. 

8 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

RIP to the man once known as Antonio Brown. I choose sympathy 

Vontaze_Burfict_hit_on_Antonio_Brown.0.g

Agreed! ... who knows if he has CTE etc... or some other illness... so I am with you, if he is really mentally injured or sick, whats not to feel bad about... 

13 hours ago, ryguy101 said:

IDK if anyone else had posted about Antonio Brown's bankruptcy but here...

Brown said he filed chapter 11 bankruptcy AKA "reorganization" bankruptcy. this means he makes a plan to pay creditors over time while maintaining their business. 

But hey he has been a jerk to so many people here and there for years... do we actually feel sorry for him? 

HOWEVER, he was a heck of a player from 2013-2018 with the Steelers

image.png.7f08ef574c126eee65555ad304102c13.png

9 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

RIP to the man once known as Antonio Brown. I choose sympathy 

Vontaze_Burfict_hit_on_Antonio_Brown.0.g

He was an issue before this hit.

You feel sympathy for a thief and sexual assaulter?  

https://www.si.com/nfl/steelers/news/pittsburgh-steelers-antonio-brown-loses-million-dollar-lawsuit

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/former-steelers-bucs-wr-antonio-brown-faces-new-lawsuits-in-florida

https://www.ballmccannlaw.com/single-post/legal-battles-of-antonio-brown

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If I'm not mistaken all of these troubles happened AFTER he got CTE. He may have brain damage and might not be the same person he once was

• Disagree 2

• Simon locked this topic