Antonio Brown bankruptcy new info

ryguy101

IDK if anyone else had posted about Antonio Brown's bankruptcy but here...

Brown said he filed chapter 11 bankruptcy AKA "reorganization" bankruptcy. this means he makes a plan to pay creditors over time while maintaining their business. 

But hey he has been a jerk to so many people here and there for years... do we actually feel sorry for him? 

HOWEVER, he was a heck of a player from 2013-2018 with the Steelers

23 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

messing up and the world enjoying your downfall

When I read the thread title I figured it was a pile on hit piece, it really wasn’t though. That said, there’s no end to those who enjoy others misery.

……sort of sadistic.

Edited by US Egg
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, ryguy101 said:

IDK if anyone else had posted about Antonio Brown's bankruptcy but here...

Brown said he filed chapter 11 bankruptcy AKA "reorganization" bankruptcy. this means he makes a plan to pay creditors over time while maintaining their business. 

But hey he has been a jerk to so many people here and there for years... do we actually feel sorry for him? 

HOWEVER, he was a heck of a player from 2013-2018 with the Steelers

It is very hard for an individual, to file Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. He is probably screwed.

Thoughts, and Prayers. (Cough, cough..)

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, ToGoGo said:

Means he still has some assets left to cover it. Not totally broke yet. 

Give it time…

• Haha (+1) 1

He shouldn’t have walked off the field in the middle of a game for Tampa bay. A lot of money to walk away from? If it’s cte I have a little empathy for him. If he is just an assuole and burned thru all that money I don’t care. Too many athletes try to live large and blow thru their money. 

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

If he was hit by a car tonight, I wouldn't blink.  He may be one of the biggest POS human beings on earth.  Eff him

Even if it's a result of him having serious mental health issues as a result of playing the sport we all so excitedly cheer for?

I mean it really does seem like there might be a steep cost to the players for playing this sport and I know I'm making an assumption, but if he has significant CTE, does that change anything in terms of your opinion? I'm not excusing his behavior at all and many of his actions likely impacted the lives of people negatively forever, it's awful. Just if he's suffering from dementia, which I'm not saying he is, just that it's possible, and he got that dementia by playing a sport that we all cheered for...I dunno, like I get your perspective and point of view and I'm n it trying to tell you to change it, it just feels like this might be the cost some players pay for playing the sport and we're part of the machine as fans that ultimately churns out people that end up in these types of situations that otherwise would have not faced potential life changing brain trauma and subsequent dementia

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

21 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

Even if it's a result of him having serious mental health issues as a result of playing the sport we all so excitedly cheer for?

I mean it really does seem like there might be a steep cost to the players for playing this sport and I know I'm making an assumption, but if he has significant CTE, does that change anything in terms of your opinion? I'm not excusing his behavior at all and many of his actions likely impacted the lives of people negatively forever, it's awful. Just if he's suffering from dementia, which I'm not saying he is, just that it's possible, and he got that dementia by playing a sport that we all cheered for...I dunno, like I get your perspective and point of view and I'm n it trying to tell you to change it, it just feels like this might be the cost some players pay for playing the sport and we're part of the machine as fans that ultimately churns out people that end up in these types of situations that otherwise would have not faced potential life changing brain trauma and subsequent dementia

If he is suffering from mental health issues, does it matter if it’s from football or not?

• Agree 1