Aliens - Do they exist among us? What say you?

Aliens visiting us from other planets?  No, but I don’t rule out life on other planets. 

Aliens as in supernatural beings? Yes. 

Think what you want of Tucker, but the content of this clip has been echoed in quite a few places from people who have looked into this. 

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

WTF...you guys running out of "normal" conspiracies?

Spoken like a true alien.  My tinfoil had says that you are deflecting because you don't want to get found out...

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/25/2024 at 12:28 PM, ChiGoose said:

They are definitely not here.

As to elsewhere, that's the crux of Fermi's paradox. Given the complexity and difficulty of interstellar travel, it's possible (likely? probable?) that civilizations tend to destroy themselves before they develop the means to travel the stars.

That idea is based on that all life is malevolent and none benign.  We can't even begin to fathom the types of beings that may be out there, and how/what they derived from.  The only thing that I contrive from Fermi is that IF aliens were malevolent, they would never make it here, so we should have no fear of them coming to kill us.  If there are benign beings, then we are safe, and it's hopeful to one day meet them to learn much from them, including how to be good to one another.  Maybe Jesus was an alien, and we just didn't listen, but pretend that we do.  

5 minutes ago, daz28 said:

That idea is based on that all life is malevolent and none benign.  We can't even begin to fathom the types of beings that may be out there, and how/what they derived from.  The only thing that I contrive from Fermi is that IF aliens were malevolent, they would never make it here, so we should have no fear of them coming to kill us.  If there are benign beings, then we are safe, and it's hopeful to one day meet them to learn much from them, including how to be good to one another.  Maybe Jesus was an alien, and we just didn't listen, but pretend that we do.  

Have you looked up or are familiar with the Anunnaki?  Some interesting if not simply entertaining, thought provoking content around them.  Goes back to the Emerald Tablets and Sumerian Tablets.  Billy Carson is pretty interesting when it comes to that topic.  

22 minutes ago, phypon said:

Have you looked up or are familiar with the Anunnaki?  Some interesting if not simply entertaining, thought provoking content around them.  Goes back to the Emerald Tablets and Sumerian Tablets.  Billy Carson is pretty interesting when it comes to that topic.  

I may look it up for entertainment purposes, but my tin foil hat is basically just one layer of dollar tree foil.  Listening to people try to create their own narratives is nails on the chalkboard to me.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

I may look it up for entertainment purposes, but my tin foil hat is basically just one layer of dollar tree foil.  Listening to people try to create their own narratives is nails on the chalkboard to me.  

Def made me lol with that one!  Good one!

It's def worth checking out for entertainment.  I'm not saying it's what I believe, but it's interesting to hear different takes/perspectives on topics.  Always good to have an open mind as well.  It's also interesting when dealing with historical documentation.  If you look up Billy Carson it's prob better to watch him being interviewed on a podcast like  Danny Jones (koncrete), PBD, Flagrant, just to name a few.