Any insight with Paramount+ and/or SiriusXM for games?

uTube Tv has its own problems.  I am a snowbird, and can only change location twice a year under their rules.  The problem is we go back and forth at least twice a year, so I get stuck with the wrong location a lot of the time.  Can't get local content, or record local programs because I don't want to use up my location changes.  since there is no way to get this problem to a real person, I am really considering changing streaming providers.  Maybe HULU, maybe another....anyhow, I have had Utube tv for about a year, and its only so so.  I did purchase the NBA game package during my Florida time, and a family member used it in another market via a  VPN so he could see the home games of his fav team.  So, the VPN was a help there.

On 6/25/2024 at 7:31 AM, US Egg said:

⬇️Call this guy, makes it sound like a plug and play⬇️

It really works effortlessly.  Just hook it into your wifi then stream any game, ppv event, channel or movie you want.  Initial cost as low as $219 on amazon and never pay to watch anything again. Superbox S4 Pro look it up on amazon or google it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.