If you could take ANY former Bills WR (not Diggs) and give him to Allen, who would it be?

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Not sure why anyone would say anyone but TO if we’re talking about “in their prime”.l

moulds was my guy, but I’ll take TO

I hear ya, but look at Lofton and TO's aggregate stats, then look at the QBs and systems that were throwing to TO.  

Lofton would have easily been #2 to Rice all-time had he had Allen throwing to him.  

Agree on Moulds, he'd be my third, but distant third after those two.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Weirdly I'd love to see Roscoe Parrish with Allen. Give him the deep threat and quick make guys miss underneath and intermediate guy. But the answer for me is Moulds, big physical guy for Allen to use and know he can trust him in the red zone. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

There's really only 2 choices.  I'd pick Moulds over Reed simply because of Eric's size and style would mesh perfectly with 17.

Don’t know when you started watching the Bills but there’s more than 2.  Jerry Butler being the best example.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, PBF81 said:

I hear ya, but look at Lofton and TO's aggregate stats, then look at the QBs and systems that were throwing to TO.  

Lofton would have easily been #2 to Rice all-time had he had Allen throwing to him.  

Yeah loft on was amazing-  I’d take him over Reed. I wouldn’t take him over TO

• Like (+1) 2

Moulds come to mind, 

1 hour ago, PBF81 said:

I think I've changed my mind 4 times- the Bills had sooo many receivers through the years- 

Here's to hoping we see Coleman shock the NFL and be a giant stud and take the top of this list in a few years 

image.png.433b70d3db670ec684fad340a1cc8899.png

And yes , yes I am a dreamer 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.