Stadium question

Planning a trip to Buffalo this year for dolphins game and am deciding if club seats are worth the premium price.  Although we went to Detroit at a bargain price for Browns Bills snowed out game 2 years ago, I was disappointed to miss my first game in Orchard Park since 1999. I’ve been a TBD follower since the 90s and moved to Cleveland’s few years ago so games are a reasonable drive now. Looking forward to the new season and eternal Bills optimism. Any thoughts suggestions are welcomed.  Go Bills.

On 6/23/2024 at 4:57 PM, Dave in Avon Lake now said:

Don’t mind standing but my son is a lifelong dolphins fan

I think I speak for many when I say, I have some serious questions about your parenting skills. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611eneq4c37zcrrl4aarr

Or your son was rebellious as a youngster.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Myself and a couple buddies got club seats a few years back and did not have a good experience at all.  If you like to stand up and cheer during critical/exciting moments in the game, be prepared to be reprimanded to “get down in front” by all the lame snobs behind you.  I’d rather sit in the nose bleeds.  Never again.  Just my opinion.  I’m sure many folks prefer to sit for the entire game.  🤷🏾‍♂️

41 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Myself and a couple buddies got club seats a few years back and did not have a good experience at all.  If you like to stand up and cheer during critical/exciting moments in the game, be prepared to be reprimanded to “get down in front” by all the lame snobs behind you.  I’d rather sit in the nose bleeds.  Never again.  Just my opinion.  I’m sure many folks prefer to sit for the entire game.  🤷🏾‍♂️

Well... With Clubbies, there's a roof over your head. Different viewing dynamic if everyone is standing.

I don't think it's a socioeconomic thing as much as it is a physical limitations of the seats thing.  Clubs are at a lower angle too.

Just saying.

• Disagree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2024 at 4:57 PM, Dave in Avon Lake now said:

Don’t mind standing but my son is a lifelong dolphins fan

Do you remember the exact moment you failed him as a father?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/26/2024 at 7:46 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

Well... With Clubbies, there's a roof over your head. Different viewing dynamic if everyone is standing.

I don't think it's a socioeconomic thing as much as it is a physical limitations of the seats thing.  Clubs are at a lower angle too.

Just saying.

The steep angle of the steps in the upper deck is my biggest concern about the new stadium. Some stadiums can be pretty treacherous. 

There’s nothing I can do about it, so I’ll just cross my fingers and wait. 

• Agree 1

There’s a lot more “Jack in the boxes” in clubs than there use to be, but, it still beats the game long tippy toe standing, side to side neck craning elsewhere.

2 hours ago, US Egg said:

There’s a lot more “Jack in the boxes” in clubs than there use to be, but, it still beats the game long tippy toe standing, side to side neck craning elsewhere.

Off topic, but “jack in the box” brought to mind a funny memory. I think it was our most recent game in Nashville, and there was a row of newbie Bills fans behind us all dressed up. They were there because it was in Nashville, and they wanted to see the town. I had to explain to them that we should shut the hell up when we were on offense, it wasn’t just about making as much noise as possible for 3-4 hours. Josh is trying to talk to our people. Ohhhh…..

So, somehow he got into the habit of patting me on the head when something good happened. He was more drunk than I was, so I let it go. Eventually he said to me “Hey! Your hair is all wet!”  I said, “I know! Every time you jump up like that you spill a little beer on me!”  He looked very relieved when I laughed. 

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Augie said:

Off topic, but “jack in the box” brought to mind a funny memory. I think it was our most recent game in Nashville, and there was a row of newbie Bills fans behind us all dressed up. They were there because it was in Nashville, and they wanted to see the town. I had to explain to them that we should shut the hell up when we were on offense, it wasn’t just about making as much noise as possible for 3-4 hours. Josh is trying to talk to our people. Ohhhh…..

So, somehow he got into the habit of patting me on the head when something good happened. He was more drunk than I was, so I let it go. Eventually he said to me “Hey! Your hair is all wet!”  I said, “I know! Every time you jump up like that you spill a little beer on me!”  He looked very relieved when I laughed. 

You’re a better man than me, but then, that goes without saying. 🤐

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.