I'm really starting to love this WR room. We quietly got better

4 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I agree with you that it should have been painfully obvious.  But when you have a 13 month old running around your house and quickly Google search using Siri trying to reply before he flips the dogs water bowl upside again you tend to over look something that should have been pretty obvious in a mad rush lol (literally what was going on)

🤷‍♂️

Throwing a 13month old kid under the bus. 
Gotta love the internet. 😂

Just kidding. But you gotta see the irony here. 

25 minutes ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

I love probably-barely-ish

Leaves no quarter for any backtracking with such a solid call

I mean, the Bills have been 6th, 2nd, 3rd and 2nd in the last four years. Dropping to 11 would be bad with the second best QB in football. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I was surprised to find out that most Bills fans don't even watch college football. 

I mean what are Bills fans doing on Saturday afternoon?

Are they busy painting their house or something?

While Buffalo is definitely a Bills town, it’s much more a hockey town than football town. Other than the Bills the city doesn’t much care about football at other levels. Hockey has huge grass roots support. It’s big from pee wee to the NHL. The only reason it isn’t bigger is that the Sabres are perpetually hopeless. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I mean, the Bills have been 6th, 2nd, 3rd and 2nd in the last four years. Dropping to 11 would be bad with the second best QB in football. 

Who would argue with that my friend?

The Bills have had a fantastic offense for 4 straight years. They’ve got the benefit of the doubt in my book.

Im going to steal probably-barely-ish though

1 hour ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

Who would argue with that my friend?

The Bills have had a fantastic offense for 4 straight years. They’ve got the benefit of the doubt in my book.

Im going to steal probably-barely-ish though

Probably barely 12 ish means I win if they get to 10 by like 3 points total lol

2 hours ago, pennstate10 said:

Throwing a 13month old kid under the bus. 
Gotta love the internet. 😂

Just kidding. But you gotta see the irony here. 

Call it what you want…all I know is I’m exhausted and his baby brother is due October 11th lol.  And I turn 48 next week…although my wife is 30 lol.   

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Call it what you want…all I know is I’m exhausted and his baby brother is due October 11th lol.  And I turn 48 next week…although my wife is 30 lol.   

We salute you 

• Haha (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

nice. I'm 36 my gf is 25 but i look 25 so it's hard to meet women my age n I'm attracted to girls that age.. i always looked super young since 8th grade, i hate saying my age irl to ppl cause it always turns into a conversation that I'm lieing 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I like the WR room even more since I have been watching some of Josh's better games and it is always when he is spreading the ball around. I truly feel like the ego and attitude of this room will be to simply win and do their part. I am more convinced we will have 6 players with 500 yds receiving but none with 1000 yards. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/5/2024 at 6:01 PM, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I was surprised to find out that most Bills fans don't even watch college football. 

Nine Grandchildren under the age of 10, all live nearby

Yea try that out at my age see how you hold up 🤣

• Like (+1) 3

On 7/5/2024 at 3:01 PM, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I rarely watch college ball - not even bowl games.  I mostly count on you guys to inform me about draft prospects.

As a 65 year old guy, this is what I do on Saturdays:  I meditate at 6 am.  Then I gear up the husky and head out to the mountains for a 10-18 mile hike/trail run, typically with 2,000+ feet of elevation gain.  Then I come home to rest, read, and write.   Sometimes my wife and I go out to dinner at a restaurant we've never been to before, maybe even sample a cuisine we've never sampled before - most recently, Uyghur.  

Even the mafia has lives outside of football.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

I rarely watch college ball - not even bowl games.  I mostly count on you guys to inform me about draft prospects.

As a 65 year old guy, this is what I do on Saturdays:  I meditate at 6 am.  Then I gear up the husky and head out to the mountains for a 10-18 mile hike/trail run, typically with 2,000+ feet of elevation gain.  Then I come home to rest, read, and write.   Sometimes my wife and I go out to dinner at a restaurant we've never been to before, maybe even sample a cuisine we've never sampled before - most recently, Uyghur.  

Even the mafia has lives outside of football.   

I'm in my 30s, no kids , I can't get into college ball anywhere near I'm into the nfl, even if Buf has a bye or playing Thurs or Mon, NFL Sundays is like a holiday. 

CFB Saturdays mean nothing unless I'm betting 

• Like (+1) 3

WR's are the hot topic. But we have some TE's that also will be very important as outlets in the passing game. Yes I mean Dalton Kincaid and Dawson Knox.

If the guys we have produce then all this woe is me we are gonna suck rhetoric goes out the window.  A whole lot of fear and doubts about the season I get it. But

Real games cannot get here soon enough. So much depends on health and the success of the running game to set up the pass.  

Im buckled in either way all contingencies..

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1