I'm really starting to love this WR room. We quietly got better

11 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Bloom is off the rose now.  Coleman hasn't made any impact, Samuel is non existent.  They won't use the 12 formation and scheme Kincaid open

Total crap show.

Yeah, I’m also of the opinion that Joe Brady’s offense was exposed by the Ravens and unless he can adapt and improvise his scheme, he’s toast as every other DC with half a brain will do the same thing week in, week out until either adjustments are made or he goes the way of Ken Dorsey. 

I personally do not think a run centric offense this the way to go when you have one of the best QBs ever to step on a football field, but what do I know? Not much other choice I suppose when your GM leaves you with a WR Corps that can’t get any separation…

• Thank you (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, damj said:

try some of the Sabres players at WR. They can't play hockey, maybe they can play WR.

Needed that laugh. 

No TD here, I might turn it off, I'm super optimistic w Buf but I'm really starting to get extremely frustrated by this coaching staff

3 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

Yeah, I’m also of the opinion that Joe Brady’s offense was exposed by the Ravens and unless he can adapt and improvise his scheme, he’s toast as every other DC with half a brain will do the same thing week in, week out until either adjustments are made or he goes the way of Ken Dorsey. 

I personally do not think a run centric offense this the way to go when you have one of the best QBs ever to step on a football field, but what do I know? Not much other choice I suppose when your GM leaves you with a WR Corps that can’t get any separation…

🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯💯

Run centric made sense because we don’t have the weapons either last year or this year to air it out 50 times a game. If we have great weapons then sign Dorsey back. 

I still think we have a good chance to win the division but we are going to get beat up by teams that can score points. It makes us way to 1 dimensional and teams will start teeing off on Josh. 

6 minutes ago, mrags said:

Hey, I’m not the one that has flip flopped on my opinion of them multiple times. Call me what you want. I am what I am and I make no apologies. 

First time I ever doubted my statement was today and that is with no Shakir..

I said, our depth got exposed against KC w no Davis, hoping our O as a whole can compensate for the absence of a top WR today

Edited by JerseyBills

Just now, JerseyBills said:

First time I ever doubted my statement was today and that is with no Shakir..

I said, our depth got exposed against KC w no Davis, hoping our O as a whole can compensate for the absence of a top WR

You went from this room got better. And after 6 bad quarters of football you flip flopped. Then after 1 freaking play you flip flopped again. Comical 

7 minutes ago, mrags said:

You went from this room got better. And after 6 bad quarters of football you flip flopped. Then after 1 freaking play you flip flopped again. Comical 

That is a fact..

Was frustrated and I'll say this - the jury is still out.  

This drive is huge, very interested to see how the O responds