I'm really starting to love this WR room. We quietly got better

Here is some all22 footage of Coleman and comments in an article that was on my MSN feed.  Sorry I can't just copy the footage here.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bills-at-ravens-all-22-analysis-keon-coleman-flashes-in-forgettable-loss/ar-AA1rAe4A?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=88050c9a85fc4a66949bac7f843e9da3&ei=18

Edited by Scott7975

On 9/28/2024 at 8:26 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

Maybe. I just don’t think a slot can be a number 1 normally. St. Brown is the rare exception. I think Shakir can be a rich man’s Beasley and that’s a very valuable NFL player. He might be a $20M a year guy soon. A great piece and a guy that can take over a game are different. I’m not sure that he can take over a game.

This where I’ve been with Shakir.  If you took the average of Diggs & Beasley, Shakir is what you get.  Which isn’t a bad thing, but Shakir will have limit in his upside too.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Here is some all22 footage of Coleman and comments in an article that was on my MSN feed.  Sorry I can't just copy the footage here.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bills-at-ravens-all-22-analysis-keon-coleman-flashes-in-forgettable-loss/ar-AA1rAe4A?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=88050c9a85fc4a66949bac7f843e9da3&ei=18

Thanks for posting this.  That second clip is the play I was talking about many times since the game where Coleman beat his one on one deep for a would be TD had O’Cyrus didn’t get Allen nearly killed on a sack.  

Coleman was close to having a big game between that play and the unfortunate drop.  

Its why I said the silver lining might be this mini breakout where they hopefully look to get Coleman going early.

As I said in another thread already, look for Coleman to get at least 7+ targets this week as I think they are going start getting him more involved moving forward.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

This where I’ve been with Shakir.  If you took the average of Diggs & Beasley, Shakir is what you get.  Which isn’t a bad thing, but Shakir will have limit in his upside too.

And that’s a pretty darn good player in my book

• Like (+1) 1