I'm really starting to love this WR room. We quietly got better

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I mean before I was curious but I'm pretty sure the team was already top in the league in points per game and they are just piling on. 

The scary thing is I don't think they are at full power yet. This is just high level execution against an opponent that was not at all prepared.

Not to mention we took an entire half off in Miami to chew clock and avoid injuries 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Not to mention we took an entire half off in Miami to chew clock and avoid injuries 

And the points left on the board Week 1 with the fumble and the TOP imbalance to start.

Someone is going to have a counterpunch. But I see what Brady was saying about positionless football. How many receiver combinations have we seen tonight?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I mean before I was curious but I'm pretty sure the team was already top in the league in points per game and they are just piling on. 

The scary thing is I don't think they are at full power yet. This is just high level execution against an opponent that was not at all prepared.

great points, it should be terrifying for other DCs, I mean Joe Brady and Josh look completely in sync, both seem to have full command in their roles

And this OL is an Elite, dominant unit, for 3 straight weeks, this O has imposed their will on their clueless opponents,  I mean how do you prepare for this??

How? 

This team can not only beat but dominate you you in so many ways, Brady has turned Josh into Alien mode to God mode!!!

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yea that's something that will always be apart of his game 

Choosing his spots strategically when to take layups and when to go for home runs will continue to improve 

Josh is the best football player in the world and I stand by it 

Yup. Been saying this for a few years. I go beyond just in the world. I say the best ever. That doesn’t mean he’s as accomplished as others. Of course nobody will probably ever top Brady’s accomplishments. But Allen is just a man playing with kids. 

• Agree 2

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Im not so sure we would be better.  

How could you not be better with a top tier WR? 

and im not arguing about Diggs. He needed to go. Don’t deny it. But that argument doesn’t mean that a better WR than Mack Hollins wouldn’t be a good thing. 

5 minutes ago, mrags said:

and im not arguing about Diggs. He needed to go. Don’t deny it. But that argument doesn’t mean that a better WR than Mack Hollins wouldn’t be a good thing. 

I don’t many top tier WRs that are ok not being the primary target on a regular basis.  

This is working because it doesn’t have that lead dog WR.  It’s the open guy, no one cares about targets, everyone has 100% bought in to all the dirty work.  

No way JaMar Chase would be happy in a role where he is just like any other guy on the field and needs to block like Mack Hollins more times than he will get targets.  

Chemistry and the sum of the parts trumps the talent of one WR in this regard.

And honestly, how could this be working any better than it already is?  We are blowing people out and coasting the entire second half 2 weeks in a row now after putting up 31 points in 31 minutes to beat the Cardinals week 1.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Im not so sure we would be better.  

8 minutes ago, boyst said:

Just imagine how much better we would be with a true #1?

Ya, this is an interesting argument, I think with 17 playing with this command and confidence it really doesn't matter,  he's still the best QB walking this earth

8 minutes ago, mrags said:

The chemistry of the offense (and philosophy)we have and how important that appears to be in our success, so the moves they made have made this offense much better this year.  

The thread is about did we get better or worse and why.  We got better.  

Edited by TBBills Fan