The real reason for the gaslighting

This is why the government keeps the country divided.

Now, lets go back to the usual racism, Trump Trump Trump,

Nazi's, eliminate the Republicans party, Christians and free speech idiot blather, get rid of guns, and lets elevate criminals

and nuts to VIP status.

This should go well. 

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Nazi's, eliminate the Republicans party, Christians and free speech idiot blather, get rid of guns, and lets elevate criminals

and nuts to VIP status.

This should go well. 

Debt to gdp ratio is coming on 130%

It's unattainable and only going to grow as the debt matures. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

and nuts to VIP status.

This should go well. 

Only way to fix it is to go to war - Ice Cream Joe's handlers know this.

This is good. Let’s have a real discussion of dealing with the growing debt. The politicians should also be doing this instead of making TikTok videos. What real solutions would you support? 

Personally I think there needs to be combination of spending cuts and tax increases. I would start with small but increasing cuts to social security, defense and discretionary spending. Increase taxes on wealthy and corporations, increase SS. and Medicare tax. America needs to learn how to and think about living with less to begin to address the debt. Ignoring it and dumping the problem on our kids is irresponsible.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Rich people will get a tax break yet the call will be for budget cutting by the GOP 

You didn’t answer the question…What income level is considered wealthy?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

You didn’t answer the question…What income level is considered wealthy?

The question is a dodge. So who cares. The Republicans will pass tax cuts, that favor the wealthy, and that will only make the deficit worse. 

Do you disagree? 

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The question is a dodge. So who cares. The Republicans will pass tax cuts, that favor the wealthy, and that will only make the deficit worse. 

Do you disagree? 

If I join you and not care, am I disagreeing?

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Do you disagree? 

I think your response is kind of dodge itself…The “tax cuts for the rich” is a tired excuse, and is used hoodwink people who don’t read beyond the headlines…

The fact of the matter is both parties give tax breaks to Big Corp, and pass policies that benefit them…

The biggest difference between the two parties is that Republicans also give tax breaks to the working class, and anyone who pays taxes…Typically, the more in taxes you pay, the more of your own money you will be able to keep…That’s the “hoodwinked” part that the Left always tries to play…

Dems like to give tax breaks to those who don’t pay taxes…

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Do you disagree? 

I can't keep responding to morons who believe the issue is the government needs to take more money. The government needs to stop spending and need to cut the federal government by at least 25%. Can you tell me what the total amount of the bottom 40% paid to put federal government in payroll taxes? Can you tell me the total the top 1% pay? If you can not please admit you are an immoral fascist and stop with your stupidity. 

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I think your response is kind of dodge itself…The “tax cuts for the rich” is a tired excuse, and is used hoodwink people who don’t read beyond the headlines…

The fact of the matter is both parties give tax breaks to Big Corp, and pass policies that benefit them…

The biggest difference between the two parties is that Republicans also give tax breaks to the working class, and anyone who pays taxes…Typically, the more in taxes you pay, the more of your own money you will be able to keep…That’s the “hoodwinked” part that the Left always tries to play…

The amount of tax break I received from the Trump tax cut was marginal.  I think it was around $60.  The deficit went up putting the government in a more precarious financial situation.  Do you only care about tax breaks?  Do you not care about the other side of the ledger?

11 hours ago, sherpa said:

The necessary first step, and the only way to begin the process of responsible fiscal policy is the implementation of term limits.

This is anti democratic! If the people want to keep voting for ancient fossils, so be it. 

• Dislike 2

9 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

It's what they do, cut taxes for the elites. Complain all you want about deficits, Trump and the Republicans will only make it worse, just like they always do. Going back to Reagan, they cut taxes for the wealthy, that's just the facts 

37 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This is anti democratic! If the people want to keep voting for ancient fossils, so be it. 

It will also give the federal bureaucracy more power, as they won't be voted out.  

8 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I can't keep responding to morons who believe the issue is the government needs to take more money. The government needs to stop spending and need to cut the federal government by at least 25%. Can you tell me what the total amount of the bottom 40% paid to put federal government in payroll taxes? Can you tell me the total the top 1% pay? If you can not please admit you are an immoral fascist and stop with your stupidity. 

I like your honesty. I just wish you guys would run on cutting spending on medicare, social security, national defense and disaster relief and other things people like. 

Why are not Republicans talking more like you are? Cut spending! Close nursing homes, reduce social security payments and such, and people can pay less in taxes. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

It's what they do, cut taxes for the elites. Complain all you want about deficits, Trump and the Republicans will only make it worse, just like they always do. Going back to Reagan, they cut taxes for the wealthy, that's just the facts 

It will also give the federal bureaucracy more power, as they won't be voted out.  

I like your honesty. I just wish you guys would run on cutting spending on medicare, social security, national defense and disaster relief and other things people like. 

Why are not Republicans talking more like you are? Cut spending! Close nursing homes, reduce social security payments and such, and people can pay less in taxes. 

Leave to a moron to advocate cutting things people need before cutting that which is unnecessary. BTW Trump is discussing eliminating the Dept of Education, which unfortunately is a good idea. DOE has not improved schools at all since I have been teaching but has certainly cause us issues with legal requirements that only benefit lawyers and terrible parents.

3 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Leave to a moron to advocate cutting things people need before cutting that which is unnecessary. BTW Trump is discussing eliminating the Dept of Education, which unfortunately is a good idea. DOE has not improved schools at all since I have been teaching but has certainly cause us issues with legal requirements that only benefit lawyers and terrible parents.

Stupid, political answer. Sure, cut the Dept of Ed. That will pay for .00001% of the tax cuts for the wealthy. Most of the Budget is stuff people rely on, one way or the other. Try and think...if you can

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Stupid, political answer. Sure, cut the Dept of Ed. That will pay for .00001% of the tax cuts for the wealthy. Most of the Budget is stuff people rely on, one way or the other. Try and think...if you can

What did I say that was political?