Dalton Kincaid/Dawson Knox.....over/under 110 combined receptions??

Dalton Kincaid/Dawson Knox.....over/under 110 combined receptions??  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Over or Under?

• Over
    • Under

Kincaid averaged 4 receptions per game with Brady. Knox was just over 1. So 5 combined catches a game would be 85. 6 would be 102. I think 110+ is possible, but something closer to 100 is more likely. A lot will depend on how the WR corps performs and how often the different personnel packages are used. Obviously those are interrelated. 

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Last season

Kincaid - 73 only 2 tds

Knox -22

95 total

They need 16 to top the 110

I'll take the over but I think it will be close

And Knox played hurt a number of weeks and then missed a chunk of time when they finally accepted he needed sugery. 

If both stay healthy and they don't find an extra 16 receptions between them I'd consider that very surprising indeed. Agree with someone above.... 110 is too low to put the line. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

I'm taking the over, but think its close. 

Last year totals

Dawson - 22

Dalton - 73

Dawson put up a career low in a season where he missed 4 games due to injury, and was probably limited by the injury in a fair number of games he did play in. 

Dalton had a very promising rookie season with 7th most catches by a TE for the year. 

I think Dalton will become a better player from year 1 to year 2 and in combination with Diggs/Davis leaving he'll get a higher target share to end up with 90 catches. 

I'm a huge Dawson hater but even I think he can make it to 20+ catches. 

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

If Knox stays healthy well over.

I think it’s the opposite-  I think we can go over 110 if Kincaid plays in 17 games and knox missed the entire season

Kincaid is the only one that needs to stay healthy to hit 110

Edited by NewEra
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Over for sure. Kincaid is going to have a heavy workload. I think Knox still spends most of his time inline, but he has to be a receiving weapon. It's a fail on Brady's part if he doesn't recognize what Knox does for setting the physical tone of the offense. Design some early short catches for him where he can run over a defender.

However, we have to remember that Brady really has no history of ever using a top flight TE, let alone two. This is new territory for him.

16 hours ago, Special K said:

This one could be a little tricky, because we can't be sure exactly how Brady plans to use Knox.

Will the Bills feature 2 TE formations? Will Knox be able to not stay in and block as much due to an improved O-line? Can Knox stay healthy?

As for Kincaid, I see no problem with him being able to replicate his reception total from last year of 73, but will his receptions increase as he becomes more of a centerpiece of the passing offense after the departure of Diggs?

My prediction:

85 receptions for Kincaid, 32 for Knox for a total of 117. 

I'm taking the over.

Niagara Gazette presents some stats about second year rookie TEs. Its on this site when you open

Defenses are going to focus on him more this year , more so since Diggs is gone

If Bills were smart , and i think Brady is , they are going to find Dawson open more often if they scheme him to be.

Kincaid might drop rec but perhaps get better YAC etc

Hoping Knox increases his output to balance it out

I voted the over

16 hours ago, Special K said:

This one could be a little tricky, because we can't be sure exactly how Brady plans to use Knox.

Will the Bills feature 2 TE formations? Will Knox be able to not stay in and block as much due to an improved O-line? Can Knox stay healthy?

As for Kincaid, I see no problem with him being able to replicate his reception total from last year of 73, but will his receptions increase as he becomes more of a centerpiece of the passing offense after the departure of Diggs?

My prediction:

85 receptions for Kincaid, 32 for Knox for a total of 117. 

I'm taking the over.

Niagara Gazette presents some stats about second year rookie TEs. Its on this site when you open

Defenses are going to focus on him more this year , more so since Diggs is gone

If Bills were smart , and i think Brady is , they are going to find Dawson open more often if they scheme him to be.

Kincaid might drop rec but perhaps get better YAC etc

Hoping Knox increases his output to balance it out

I voted the over

Do Bills have Quinton Morris still ? Highly underrated and much less used by Josh : (

Missed opportunities there i felt. he can catch, cant run much , but holds onto the ball

• Thank you (+1) 1

I expect Kincaid to be leaned upon more this year. It wouldn't surprise me if he had 80-90 catches himself. That means Knox would only have to contribute 21-31 catches for the over. Probably a safe bet here. Over. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.