Dalton Kincaid/Dawson Knox.....over/under 110 combined receptions??

Dalton Kincaid/Dawson Knox.....over/under 110 combined receptions??  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Over or Under?

• Over
    • Under

This one could be a little tricky, because we can't be sure exactly how Brady plans to use Knox.

Will the Bills feature 2 TE formations? Will Knox be able to not stay in and block as much due to an improved O-line? Can Knox stay healthy?

As for Kincaid, I see no problem with him being able to replicate his reception total from last year of 73, but will his receptions increase as he becomes more of a centerpiece of the passing offense after the departure of Diggs?

My prediction:

85 receptions for Kincaid, 32 for Knox for a total of 117. 

I'm taking the over.

• Like (+1) 3

TE is a QBs favorite target when he’s not sure of his receivers. Especially at the start of the season, I see Josh dealing to those two out of comfort and familiarity.

Towards the end of the season is when I expect Knox’s targets might fall off. 
    Over but not by much.

2 hours ago, ganesh said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Dalton himself gets close to 90 catches.  Go Bills !

I thought he’d be bigger.  

Stay healthy and pray for the over. 

45 minutes ago, wppete said:

Kincaid - 105

Knox 45

That's what I'm thinking, Kingcaid will have just about 110 on his own and Knox's contribution is gravy. @Special K, you should think about about bumping those numbers up to at least 130. if Kingcaid can build off last season and be a better/more consistent target and Knox is healthier and bounces back a little bit the sky is the limit. 

• Like (+1) 1

I would be leary of this at most times taking the over. But I feel like TE is going to be a staple of our passing game this year to take pressure off of WR. So I think this is a big year for K squared. 

There have only been 11 times a tight end has caught 100 passes in a season and Kelce owns 3 of those 11. I think that number (110) is right about where it should be for the two combined.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.