DHS/FBI/DOJ POLICE STATE

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Enthusiastically supports weaponized government intel agencies against its political opponents. 

But it's not a Marxist. 

:lol:

I'm being fit at Hugo Boss tomorrow. 

46 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Enthusiastically supports weaponized government intel agencies against its political opponents. 

But it's not a Marxist. 

I think we sometimes look at the relationship all wrong. It's the weaponized government intel agencies that are running the show. Not the elected Biden administration. Or any administration since Kennedy for that matter. The President and his fellow elected and appointed Democrats are the puppets. Most Republicans too. The intel community and the Democrats share a common enemy, Trump and the populist movement. The last thing either of these groups wants is a civilian government that will prioritize the interests of American citizens and our country over those of the global empire supported a network of civilian and military installations and facilities across the planet. 

So who cares about our unprotected border or drugs or the derelict state of our electrical grid, crumbling roads and bridges, failing education system, and unserviceable national debt when there's priorities like stealing resources by installing compliant leader in South American and African countries, protecting the oil fields in the Middle East, protecting private interests in Asia exploiting cheap and slave labor, and isolating Russian with a goal of controlling their resources too.

There are two Americas, America the country and America the Empire. When we go to the polls to vote we think we're voting for people to represent our country but the people we elect are really there to represent the interests of the Empire. Almost nobody understands this distinction and you're certainly not going to get an education on the subject in the schools or from the media.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Also notice that when this obviously fake group shows up there's hardly anyone else around? They stage these dramatic marches in desolate streets with masks on where a person or two is able to capture a quick video.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

GR1itNkW4AA1v36?format=jpg&name=medium

Conservatives DON'T WEAR MASKS !

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Paging billstime…

Honestly does anyone know if he is ok? I have not seen him in a while and I tried to contact him through the direct messaging here and have not heard from him. I like to mock him but I do not wish him harm 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can a single commie let anyone know why the Biden FBI would give an individual on the terrorist watchlist special permission to enter the country?

Seems completely reasonable so should be easy to explain.

• Angry 1

• 1 month later...