Supreme Court decisions.

19 minutes ago, phypon said:

Here are two links for you:

https://www.usa.gov/government-home-loans

https://www.hud.gov/buying/loans

Just wanted to add that I'm not being serious about mortgage or car loan forgiveness, I was making a point that he shouldn't be forgiving anyone's loans. If you take out a loan, it's your responsibility to pay it back.

FHA loans are privately owned that are regulated and insured by the government:

https://www.consumerfinance.gov/owning-a-home/fha-loans/#:~:text=FHA loans are loans from,money directly–private lenders do.

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

FHA loans are privately owned that are regulated and insured by the government:

https://www.consumerfinance.gov/owning-a-home/fha-loans/#:~:text=FHA loans are loans from,money directly–private lenders do.

Look, like I said in the previous post, I don't think the government should be forgiving any loans.  I'd have to dig deeper into the meaning of the the govt "insuring" loans to see if they could forgive loans by insuring them.  I'm sure that language could be interpreted as the Govt would cover the loans.  Just because they are "privately" owned, they are "insured" by the govt. and essentially "guaranteed" by the govt.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Boom - that’s a Ben Shapiro knock out:

This is the guy who's teaching today's incels how to be men.    LOL

5 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Not being a military expert at all….. but wouldn’t that be the dumbest ***** ever for the President to invade his own territory since the President has immunity from criminal prosecution?

Would have been a much more effective joke if he said Mar-A-Lago.

If the right doesn’t  even know where to properly invade in a joke, it’s going to be a quick civil war.

You're forgetting that these are the idiots who have tried to claim that this HAS ALREADY HAPPENED at Marafargo.  Good thing it was an official act, and Biden can't be charged for it.  LMAO

• Eyeroll 1

Ah, the tolerant left now pushing for assassination and civil war.  Looks like the left won't be around too much longer.

This is some actor (or actress, whatever) from Orange is the new Black (how ironic). Where is George Clooney when you need him, lol

• Thank you (+1) 2

Biden yet again following the rule of law:

As long as it's legit and it's not because she wants to go clubbing this weekend nobody has a problem with this.  Just so you know, King Trump also supports this.

• Like (+1) 3

8 hours ago, phypon said:

Ah, the tolerant left now pushing for assassination and civil war.  Looks like the left won't be around too much longer.

This is some actor (or actress, whatever) from Orange is the new Black (how ironic). Where is George Clooney when you need him, lol

Hey, Canada's still there...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

For the 100th time, they were at an Urgent Care center, unable to properly treat an impending miscarriage.

They were correct in sending her to a hospital.

They weren't "refused care"

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, phypon said:

Sounds like the GOP hath f-around and is afraid of finding out 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, phypon said:

As long as it's legit and it's not because she wants to go clubbing this weekend nobody has a problem with this.  Just so you know, King Trump also supports this.

Does he? From the debate we know he killed Row v Wade. He made it a state issue. So his position is let the state decide. Some states decided against it.

Supreme Court also ruled you can go clubbing one weekend and get the abortion pill so that’s good!

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

For the 100th time, they were at an Urgent Care center, unable to properly treat an impending miscarriage.

They were correct in sending her to a hospital.

They weren't "refused care"

And now we don’t need a 101st time. Amy place can do it for the health of the mom.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Does he? From the debate we know he killed Row v Wade. He made it a state issue. So his position is let the state decide. Some states decided against it.

Supreme Court also ruled you can go clubbing one weekend and get the abortion pill so that’s good!

Vote with your feet.  Millions of people already have.  CA is looking for new residents, I hear San Francisco is beautiful.  They have great sidewalk front property for cheap.

How many abortions have you had?  Do you take the abortion pill after every weekend?  Just curious how that works, serious question.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

And now we don’t need a 101st time. Amy place can do it for the health of the mom.

So simplistic.

Having been in Healthcare for over 40 years, and sadly having had a patient miscarry right into my hands once,

I can tell, you the best thing for the health of the Mom is having an appropriate level of care !!

But you keep putting your Trump hatred above common sense.

No one expects anything else.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, phypon said:

Vote with your feet.  Millions of people already have.  CA is looking for new residents, I hear San Francisco is beautiful.  They have great sidewalk front property for cheap.

How many abortions have you had?  Do you take the abortion pill after every weekend?  Just curious how that works, serious question.

Id love for NY to be a safe haven for women to get abortions.

When left to the states to decide, really the only people who are hurt are poor people who can’t travel to a pro-choice state.

But let’s vote to keep NY pro-choice. Let’s vote to allocate funds to poor people to come to NY from states with more repressive laws to get abortions.

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Id love for NY to be a safe haven for women to get abortions.

When left to the states to decide, really the only people who are hurt are poor people who can’t travel to a pro-choice state.

But let’s vote to keep NY pro-choice. Let’s vote to allocate funds to poor people to come to NY from states with more repressive laws to get abortions.

You should be happy then. I believe we led the nation in abortion per capita, late term and from out of state.  

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

You should be happy then. I believe we led the nation in abortion per capita, late term and from out of state.  

Thats awesome. Maybe we can make it a tourist thing like CA and MA did with same sex marriage.

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Thats awesome. Maybe we can make it a tourist thing like CA and MA did with same sex marriage.

Yeah.  Cause people being in love and promising to be a couple is so in the same ballpark as on demand abortion till birth. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Yeah.  Cause people being in love and promising to be a couple is so in the same ballpark as on demand abortion till birth. 

Trump told as at the debate that Dems support abortions even after birth, right? We going to add that too?

We can keep reasonable abortion policies in NY that will be a haven for people in repressed states.

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Gay people are tourist attractions?  That's really strange.  Do you have the stats on how many abortions percentage wise occur for gay people?

• Agree 1