Supreme Court decisions.

18 minutes ago, boyst said:

Ignore 4th. It has admitted atnp to being nothing more than a troll stoking fires for its own endorphins and masturbatory enjoyment. It is a level below Tibs, and whoever else took this place over when the intellectuals left.

So 4th is so bored now that he trolls two forums discussing topics that he doesn't use his vote to weigh in on?

Training camp can't get here soon enough. 4ths boredom will then be gone and he can have a fun and fulfilled life again just like he did under lockdown during the pandemic. 

11 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Let’s say you’re correct about Kerry.

Your accusations for the case are:

1. He didn’t register as FARA

2. He took trips on behalf of US interests to negotiate, broker, and inject in foreign interests.

3. Without diplomatic approval

is that correct? So for you that’s breaking the law and should go to jail?

no. to the US code of law governing this country that is breaking the law. jesus christ. you're not worth discussing this if you don't know that it is 100% illegal. It violates the Logan act, as well which is the biggest infringement - actually.

He met with European countries and Iran. There are dozens of articles by the MSM talking about how it's not an issue but if you simply look at what Kerry did it is clear as day he acted outside of the law.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

So 4th is so bored now that he trolls two forums discussing topics that he doesn't use his vote to weigh in on?

Training camp can't get here soon enough. 4ths boredom will then be gone and he can have a fun and fulfilled life again just like he did under lockdown during the pandemic. 

yes, he frequents TNP which he said he found coincidently and claiming not to know about this place (ATOP).

• Like (+1) 1

I heard that with this decision Trump is going to snort blow off of a hookers ass while destroying the Moon with nukes and get away with it.

What else can he do now?

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

I’d actually be willing to listen to dissent on this opinion if it wasn’t just unhinged libs repeating the most embarrassing Supreme Court Justice in recent memory (Sotomayor) and going to the most absurd levels of fantasy without attempting, at all, to understand this ruling. 

There could be some adverse effects due to this ruling down the line, but I’m not trying to hear about that from people who have no issue with Obama drone bombing a US citizen and Biden bragging about circumventing the court on student loans. 

Furthermore, the people upset at the Supreme Court claim to be worried about the power of the government, yet are the same ones who supported the Chevron Doctrine. 

Fact is, liberals don’t have any guiding principles.  They are emotional.   Which is why they hate the current Supreme Court. 

They want big government when it suits them (Chevron) but then oppose expanding power via official act immunity for Presidents.. except they don’t want Obama or Biden held to account for actions.. they simply fear monger over what Trump may do .. even though we already have 4 years of his Presidency where he did none of that. 

Unserious people who want the Supreme Court to rule on emotion .. as evidenced by their cheering on of an absolute moron in Sotomayor. 

Edited by SCBills

41 minutes ago, boyst said:

no. to the US code of law governing this country that is breaking the law. jesus christ. you're not worth discussing this if you don't know that it is 100% illegal. It violates the Logan act, as well which is the biggest infringement - actually.

He met with European countries and Iran. There are dozens of articles by the MSM talking about how it's not an issue but if you simply look at what Kerry did it is clear as day he acted outside of the law.

yes, he frequents TNP which he said he found coincidently and claiming not to know about this place (ATOP).

Im just trying to clearly set out your interpretation of the law.

so then based on the Logan Act and your response to Kerry. What are your thoughts of Trump in the debate saying he would end the Russia-Ukraine War before going into office?

Trump is not registered FARA. He’s negotiating foreign interests and not with diplomatic approval.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Im just trying to clearly set out your interpretation of the law.

so then based on the Logan Act and your response to Kerry. What are your thoughts of Trump in the debate saying he would end the Russia-Ukraine War before going into office?

Trump is not registered FARA. He’s negotiating foreign interests and not with diplomatic approval.

you conflate action with words. are you seriously this stupid?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, boyst said:

you conflate action with words. are you seriously this stupid?

Inwould assume the purpose of the debate is to tell Americans what you’re going to do. Otherwise, why have it.

Trump promised to break the law in the debate, yet here you are clamoring for politic opponents to be jailed and yet are silent on Trumps proposed actions.

if violations of the Logan act are that high value to you. How can you vote for someone who promised to break it?

are you honestly this stupid?

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Inwould assume the purpose of the debate is to tell Americans what you’re going to do. Otherwise, why have it.

Trump promised to break the law in the debate, yet here you are clamoring for politic opponents to be jailed and yet are silent on Trumps proposed actions.

if violations of the Logan act are that high value to you. How can you vote for someone who promised to break it?

are you honestly this stupid?

how did trump promise to break the law?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

how did trump promise to break the law?

Trump continued: “I will have that war settled between Putin and Zelenskyy as president-elect before I take office on January 20th. I’ll have that war settled.”

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Trump continued: “I will have that war settled between Putin and Zelenskyy as president-elect before I take office on January 20th. I’ll have that war settled.”

ok, how is that illegal to state that?

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

following up... he can state that... he can say whatever he wants. he has not yet taken action yet like Kerry very much did in working with Iran and other countries.

further; the office of the president elect (which isn't a real thing) has no power recognized by the federal government or any entity by the government. biden created this office and began taking power while assuming office a little beyond the scope of previous presidents  - even creating a lectern and backdrop.

so, in theory trump could be in violation of the Logan Act if he were to begin negotiating on behalf of the united states to end the war. however, if he is simply speaking to both sides saying that the war needs to be solved that gets gray area. further, anyone can easily infer that he is saying that both sides would be wise to end it before he takes office.

Zelensky is already talking about having the war end by the end of the year, as it is. his corruption will hopefully be gone and one day i hope to see him hang from the gallows.

Just now, boyst said:

ok, how is that illegal to state that?

Since you’re being a bit slow on the uptake, I’ll just lay it out:

1. You really care about the Logan Act and feel Trumps political opponents should be prisoned for the violations. John Kerry to name one.

2. You laid out violations of the Logan Act include negotiating with foreign parties while not registered with FARA and without diplomatic permission.

3. A debate is used to tell the America. people what you will do. This allows Americans to vote for people who will follow what they want.

4. Trump says in the debate, if you vote for him, he will violate the Logan Act by negotiating with Russia to end the war when he has no Constitutional permission to do so. A violation of the Logan Act.

5. You apparently hate people who violate the Logan act and think they should go to jail.

6. Therefore, if elected and Trump violated the Logan Act, like he’s telling you he will do, you believe Trump should go to jail.

Lastly I’d add, if you vote for Trump knowing he’d break a law you’re so passionate amount, you probably shouldn’t vote for him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I have seen a lot of mentally unstable people respond today, including Sotomayor. I will explain it in simple terms: do you prefer a president who does not fulfill his constitutional duties or one who fulfills them in a manner that is not politically expedient? Those are your choices. And for all you morons stating Biden can kill Trump, please go a mental health facility, in Central Florida I know of several high quality ones that are apparently government sponsored. 

Did you think of Mitch as "cocaine Mitch" because he was a lunatic? Or do you believe him now simply because he was politically expedient? 

Sotomayor huh? This scotus told us a gun that shoots 500 rounds a minute and was used to shoot 500 and kill 50 is not an automatic weapon

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Since you’re being a bit slow on the uptake, I’ll just lay it out:

1. You really care about the Logan Act and feel Trumps political opponents should be prisoned for the violations. John Kerry to name one.

2. You laid out violations of the Logan Act include negotiating with foreign parties while not registered with FARA and without diplomatic permission.

3. A debate is used to tell the America. people what you will do. This allows Americans to vote for people who will follow what they want.

4. Trump says in the debate, if you vote for him, he will violate the Logan Act by negotiating with Russia to end the war when he has no Constitutional permission to do so. A violation of the Logan Act.

5. You apparently hate people who violate the Logan act and think they should go to jail.

6. Therefore, if elected and Trump violated the Logan Act, like he’s telling you he will do, you believe Trump should go to jail.

Lastly I’d add, if you vote for Trump knowing he’d break a law you’re so passionate amount, you probably shouldn’t vote for him.

that's a lot of talk for not understanding the issue and conflating it... 

the discussion you began was is Trump saying he is going to do something the same as Kerry having already actually done it?

or to play by your bullsht:

1) ok

2) ok

3) ok

4) Trump did not say he would violate the Logan Act.

5) ok

6) i do not know if the penalty would qualify as jail time and this would be entirely new turf for the office of the presidential elect

so... to go back to how you cannot discuss this honestly i will pose the question again as noted by point 4.

When did Trump say he would violate the Logan Act?

I have highlighted both of the questions to help your confusion. the first question is one of interpretation which cannot offer a wrong answer - in other words oyu're free to offer your opinon.

the second question is one of fact - you literally must provide that trump said he would violate the law as you claim.

1 minute ago, boyst said:

that's a lot of talk for not understanding the issue and conflating it... 

the discussion you began was is Trump saying he is going to do something the same as Kerry having already actually done it?

or to play by your bullsht:

1) ok

2) ok

3) ok

4) Trump did not say he would violate the Logan Act.

5) ok

6) i do not know if the penalty would qualify as jail time and this would be entirely new turf for the office of the presidential elect

so... to go back to how you cannot discuss this honestly i will pose the question again as noted by point 4.

When did Trump say he would violate the Logan Act?

I have highlighted both of the questions to help your confusion. the first question is one of interpretation which cannot offer a wrong answer - in other words oyu're free to offer your opinon.

the second question is one of fact - you literally must provide that trump said he would violate the law as you claim.

How do you propose Trump ends the Ukraine -Russian war before going into office without negotiating with a foreign country?

9 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

How do you propose Trump ends the Ukraine -Russian war before going into office without negotiating with a foreign country?

🤦‍♂️

two things...

1) i asked a question which typically doesn't mean you ask a question to follow up a question

2) i did not proffer a solution to Trump's dilemma, nor do i have any idea what he is going to do next (and i'd bet he doesn't know what he is going to do next for that matter).

6 minutes ago, boyst said:

🤦‍♂️

two things...

1) i asked a question which typically doesn't mean you ask a question to follow up a question

2) i did not proffer a solution to Trump's dilemma, nor do i have any idea what he is going to do next (and i'd bet he doesn't know what he is going to do next for that matter).

Let ‘em rephrase the rhetorical question into a statement for you then.

Trump said he will break the law by negotiating with Russia or the Ukraine prior to becoming President to stop the war before becoming President.

Those negotiate a violation of the Logan Act.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Let ‘em rephrase the rhetorical question into a statement for you then.

Trump said he will break the law by negotiating with Russia or the Ukraine prior to becoming President to stop the war before becoming President.

Those negotiate a violation of the Logan Act.

you didn't answer the question. you're incapable of integrity on this discussion. have a tremendous & fulfilling day.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, boyst said:

you didn't answer the question. you're incapable of integrity on this discussion. have a tremendous & fulfilling day.

Glad you’ve shown yourself not only ignorant, but willfully ignorant as well.

• Like (+1) 1