Supreme Court decisions.

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Oh cute, start with worst case scenario(Seal Team 6), then go with the most benign, and ignore all the good stuff in between.  Nice.  They just handed a TON of power to one branch, and make jokes.  God I love the small government authoritarians.  

You’ll be ok. Stay strong. Maybe some melatonin tonight or a glass of warm milk. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You’ll be ok. Stay strong. Maybe some melatonin tonight or a glass of warm milk. 

If you want to sleep well under authoritarian rule, then you're one hell of an American.  Then again, how does a troll even know when it's daytime anyways?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

That’s all you trolls got. History repeating itself. You dumbasses didn’t learn from it.

They seem to be fine with the notion that if a president wanted to be Hitler, he could very easily.  Completely un-American, and some of these maggots came from being fine conservative Americans, who would have been aghast, had they not fallen into a cult.  Fox news and even nuttier right-wing media turned them into mindless trolls.  They're all going to light off firecrackers this Thursday to celebrate that 'the King' can come back anytime he chooses to.  A good American NEVER relies on the good faith of his government's officers for his freedom.  NEVER.  It's OUR government.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, boyst said:

Yes you do

I got you blocked on the other message board you dumb *****. I done even talk to you over there. You come on this one just to start *****. Too stupid to realize I don’t care what you got to say and I don’t like fags.

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

They seem to be fine with the notion that if a president wanted to be Hitler, he could very easily.  Completely un-American, and some of these maggots came from being fine conservative Americans, who would have been aghast, had they not fallen into a cult.  Fox news and even nuttier right-wing media turned them into mindless trolls.  They're all going to light off firecrackers this Thursday to celebrate that 'the King' can come back anytime he chooses to.  A good American NEVER relies on the good faith of his government's officers for his freedom.  NEVER.  It's OUR government.  

This is exactly what I have been expecting. Of course these knuckle heads shove their head up their ass when trump talks about making China Russia and N. Korea great the other day at his rally. Anybody think that unified reich in that add was an interns mistake still? LOL 😂 

24 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

That’s all you trolls got. History repeating itself. You dumbasses didn’t learn from it.

We have checks and balances for a reason. There is a less than zero chance of a dictatorship. Don’t be an idiot 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I have seen a lot of mentally unstable people respond today, including Sotomayor. I will explain it in simple terms: do you prefer a president who does not fulfill his constitutional duties or one who fulfills them in a manner that is not politically expedient? Those are your choices. And for all you morons stating Biden can kill Trump, please go a mental health facility, in Central Florida I know of several high quality ones that are apparently government sponsored. 

54 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

What changed?

Did you think of Mitch as "cocaine Mitch" because he was a lunatic? Or do you believe him now simply because he was politically expedient? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, daz28 said:

Oh cute, start with worst case scenario(Seal Team 6), then go with the most benign, and ignore all the good stuff in between.  Nice.  They just handed a TON of power to one branch, and make jokes.  God I love the small government authoritarians.  

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, 4th&long said:

I got you blocked on the other message board you dumb *****. I done even talk to you over there. You come on this one just to start *****. Too stupid to realize I don’t care what you got to say and I don’t like fags.

This is exactly what I have been expecting. Of course these knuckle heads shove their head up their ass when trump talks about making China Russia and N. Korea great the other day at his rally. Anybody think that unified reich in that add was an interns mistake still? LOL 😂 

you're the cigerette.

seriously, you're doing the double dumbass on us? you literally go poke the bear where the intellectuals are then come back here to your den of ret*ards to brag about it... it's adorable you miserable *****.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SCBills said:

Sotomayor's conclusions are faulty and border on drama because none of the things, like using Seal Team 6 to eliminate political rivals can be successfully argued to be "official duties" of the office. That would be a politically motivated act and one I would expect the members of an elite military unit would refuse to carry out.

What the Democrats are pissed off about is the reality this ruling blocks their election interference strategy and their ability to tie up Trump in endles litigation rather than any concern for democracy. That concern takes a back seat when their hold on power is threatened. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sotomayor's conclusions are faulty and border on drama because none of the things, like using Seal Team 6 to eliminate political rivals can be successfully argued to be "official duties" of the office. That would be a politically motivated act and one I would expect the members of an elite military unit would refuse to carry out.

What the Democrats are pissed off about is the reality this ruling blocks their election interference strategy and their ability to tie up Trump in endles litigation rather than any concern for democracy. That concern takes a back seat when their hold on power is threatened. 

I think Dems are more pissed off over a President with unfettered control. The decision wasn’t terrible for either party. The Court shut down Trumps impeachment argument which is good.

i think Dems are more concerned with Trump doing things like he posts. Like this, after the ruling:

The President of the US shouldn’t be using military tribunals to prosecute people who hurt his feelings.

Plus the debate showed us how easy it is to hurt Trumps feelings. Biden just had to say how Presidential scholars called him the worst President or tell him he sucks at golf.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I think Dems are more pissed off over a President with unfettered control. The decision wasn’t terrible for either party. The Court shut down Trumps impeachment argument which is good.

i think Dems are more concerned with Trump doing things like he posts. Like this, after the ruling:

The President of the US shouldn’t be using military tribunals to prosecute people who hurt his feelings.

Plus the debate showed us how easy it is to hurt Trumps feelings. Biden just had to say how Presidential scholars called him the worst President or tell him he sucks at golf.

Your feelings must really be hurt! 😥

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, aristocrat said:

We have checks and balances for a reason. There is a less than zero chance of a dictatorship. Don’t be an idiot 

Ignore 4th. It has admitted atnp to being nothing more than a troll stoking fires for its own endorphins and masturbatory enjoyment. It is a level below Tibs, and whoever else took this place over when the intellectuals left.

6 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Liz Cheney, John Kerry, John McCain, Dick Cheney, many other politicians subverted the US government for interest that were not for the welfare of the duly elected political establishment.

The biggest criminal that cannot be debated is John Kerry who never registered as FARA but took many trips on behalf of US interest to negotiate, broker, and inject in foreign and domestic interests. All of these activities occured while outside of the government without FARA, without diplomatic approval, and completely outside of the law. The guy completely disregarded this country.

McCain, both Cheney's, and more have several issues - as well.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, boyst said:

Ignore 4th. It has admitted atnp to being nothing more than a troll stoking fires for its own endorphins and masturbatory enjoyment. It is a level below Tibs, and whoever else took this place over when the intellectuals left.

Liz Cheney, John Kerry, John McCain, Dick Cheney, many other politicians subverted the US government for interest that were not for the welfare of the duly elected political establishment.

The biggest criminal that cannot be debated is John Kerry who never registered as FARA but took many trips on behalf of US interest to negotiate, broker, and inject in foreign and domestic interests. All of these activities occured while outside of the government without FARA, without diplomatic approval, and completely outside of the law. The guy completely disregarded this country.

McCain, both Cheney's, and more have several issues - as well.

Let’s say you’re correct about Kerry.

Your accusations for the case are:

1. He didn’t register as FARA

2. He took trips on behalf of US interests to negotiate, broker, and inject in foreign interests.

3. Without diplomatic approval

is that correct? So for you that’s breaking the law and should go to jail?