Supreme Court decisions.

I don't see why the left is furious over this ruling. They

view it through the prism of Trump, but the ruling applies

to all Presidents, past and present.

It protects the President from frivolous prosecutions

while leaving the door open for action if they engage

in illegal unofficial acts. So what's the problem?

This is not a win for one person; it's a win for the Constitution

and the American people.

Yes, it gives power to lawyers and judges to determine

now and in the future what official acts are or are not,

which could be dicey. But it's not a win for the right or the left.

It's not blanket immunity and does not expose the President,

including Biden, to frivolous prosecutions.

So I don't get it.

He must be reading the PPP reactions.  B-)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Posted (edited)

….immune from prosecution for all actions within his constitutional powers. 

Do Democrats even hear themselves?

That’s the ruling.  Wtf is the problem?  Oh that’s right, you’re morons.  

And yes y’all and Sotomayor are communists.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Now you’re just being stupid. Killing your political opponents isn’t covered under the immunity blanket. But you already knew that. You’re just going for the dramatic. 🙄

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 4th&long said:

I would declare trump a terrorist because of 1/6 and have him put in gitmo. Then name myself king.

Queen. You're a f'n queen. You little person. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Talking about missing the trees for the forest, this is EXACTLY what SHOULDN'T be happening.  Mike Davis is saying that Obama COULD have INTENTIONALLY conducted drone strikes on American citizens, and SHOULDN'T be able to be prosecuted for it.  The one and only hope is that the people murdered weren't people that his party wanted murdered, and they impeach him AFTER the dmage has been done.  Oh yeah, for those who lack knowledge of the presidents powers, he could immediately adjourn Congress indefinitely, making his impeachment impossible.  Not only is the GQP straight dumb, but they lack the 'common sense' that they claim to hold over the democrats.  

SCOTUS: You can’t just throw your rival in prison because you don’t like him.

DEMOCRATS: So you’re saying we can drop bombs on him?

SCOTUS: You really can’t even charge your rival with a crime because his presidency made you mad.

DEMOCRATS: Got it. So we can incinerate his house with him in it?

SCOTUS: The Constitution protects officials from being terrorized with lawfare for official actions they undertook while in office.

DEMOCRATS: Ah. Makes sense. So we can officially assassinate everyone we don’t like?

SCOTUS: Prosecuting a politician because you don’t like his politics would destroy our country, and we’re not going to allow it.

DEMOCRATS: Roger that. So what you’re saying is: we are officially allowed to eliminate Trump and the Supreme Court as long as we, like, say it’s official and stuff?

• Haha (+1) 3

This ….. actor …. serves in Congress. 

The remedy to SCOTUS decisions that you don’t like are amendments. 

Today we see the communist’s instinct is to either drone strike Mar-A-Lago or impeach (lol) SCOTUS judges.   

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This ….. actor …. serves in Congress. 

The remedy to SCOTUS decisions that you don’t like are amendments. 

Today we see the communist’s instinct is to either drone strike Mar-A-Lago or impeach (lol) SCOTUS judges.   

I mean everyone is falling out of the stupid tree and hitting every branch, but it's LITERALLY Congress's job to impeach Supreme Court justices when they feel they are NOT properly following the Constitution.  Did you make the amendment thing up all by yourself, or did you see that on Newsmax?  Btw, I'm all about amending the Constitution, because so much is unclear, but you're 100% wrong. 

Edited by daz28

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

SCOTUS: You can’t just throw your rival in prison because you don’t like him.

DEMOCRATS: So you’re saying we can drop bombs on him?

SCOTUS: You really can’t even charge your rival with a crime because his presidency made you mad.

DEMOCRATS: Got it. So we can incinerate his house with him in it?

SCOTUS: The Constitution protects officials from being terrorized with lawfare for official actions they undertook while in office.

DEMOCRATS: Ah. Makes sense. So we can officially assassinate everyone we don’t like?

SCOTUS: Prosecuting a politician because you don’t like his politics would destroy our country, and we’re not going to allow it.

DEMOCRATS: Roger that. So what you’re saying is: we are officially allowed to eliminate Trump and the Supreme Court as long as we, like, say it’s official and stuff?

Let me make this completely clear for you.  ANY official act can now be done criminally. The very best part is that the person who determines what an official act is currently NO ONE.  The brainless SCOTUS once again punted that one for a different day.  The most comical part is Justice Thomas passed it back to an APPOINTED judge right before he claimed that a special prosecutor might be illegal, because he is appointed, and not elected, even though the DOJ is overseen by an elected president.  LOL

• Like (+1) 1

If the Dems rigged the first election, how come the Trumpers are so confident he will win this time?  Makes no sense.  I dont hear any crying about how they might lose this time.  I think that only applies after you lose. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

If the Dems rigged the first election, how come the Trumpers are so confident he will win this time?  Makes no sense.  I dont hear any crying about how they might lose this time.  I think that only applies after you lose. 

Are you serious?  After the debate, the confidence level has risen because it seems that the debate alone "should" make it impossible for them to rig the election.  However, every non-lefter is very, very worried that the left will steal the election in one form or other.  Maybe you are not paying attention to the sentiment around the country about the state of affairs when it comes to what the left is capable of.

Side note, AOC thinks "pole" and "poll" are the same thing.  

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I mean everyone is falling out of the stupid tree and hitting every branch, but it's LITERALLY Congress's job to impeach Supreme Court justices when they feel they are NOT properly following the Constitution.  Did you make the amendment thing up all by yourself, or did you see that on Newsmax?  Btw, I'm all about amending the Constitution, because so much is unclear, but you're 100% wrong. 

No if you don’t like a SCOTUS decision pass an amendment to “overturn” it.  

SCOTUS decisions are not final, no matter what they tell you about the ACA.  

5 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Rigging on “game day” can only be done in deep blue inner cities and the political machines that run them.  

If there is election fraud like what you’re implying, only the Democrats can pull that off.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

And the impeachment articles that moron is talking about - has only happened once to a SCOTUS judge - in like 1805.   It’s pretty clear in the Constitution how and why that could happen.  

It’s beyond third world to even talk about what she’s tweeting about.

Edited by Big Blitz

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No if you don’t like a SCOTUS decision pass an amendment to “overturn” it.  

SCOTUS decisions are not final, no matter what they tell you about the ACA.  

Ok, I get your gist better, but it IS 100% Congress's job to impeach justices.  In this situation I believe that she feels they are shielding trump, and they should be impeached if they are.  The jar of worms they opened is certainly cause for alarm for EVERYONE though.  We already can't trust politicians, and now they can use criminal means if necessary to maintain their power.  The left and right wings of the political bird won, while once again each wing of the bird are left believing they won/lost. just as intended.  Here's something a lot of people don't know about, but it really throws a wrench into what is already a grinding, smoking machine:

Congressional legislation gives the president powers to commandeer states and governors of states, if the president deems they are engaged in insurrection. [60][61][62]

According to research conducted by the Brennan Center at New York University Law School, administrations since Eisenhower have drafted secret Presidential Emergency Action Documents (PEADs) that assert what one government document described as "extraordinary presidential authority in response to extraordinary situations." These secret powers appear to be exempt from congressional oversight. PEADs undergo periodic revision, and although their current contents were not known as of 2020, previous PEADs included emergency powers to detain "alien enemies" and other "dangerous persons"; invoke various forms of martial law; authorize a general warrant permitting search and seizure of persons and property; suspend production of the Federal Register; and censor news reports. The Brennan Center found that 56 PEADs were in effect as of 2018.[63]

Pretty sure these are the things trump was talking about, when he talked about suspending the Constitution.

14 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Oh no, the fix is in and whoever the Dems put forward will win. The corrupt politicians on both sides do not want Trump to win at any and all cost. Be ready for massive ballot harvesting, voting machines not counting votes correctly, suspicious water pipe breaks and observers told the counting has stopped only to continue after they have left. Believe me, these elites know how to win an election.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1