Supreme Court decisions.

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Sage advice as always.

Unfortunately lending it to someone who has eschewed in totality his basic civic duty of voting in our democratic elections indicates it might not hit home.

You obviously don’t understand freedom.

27 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

That would be his first thought?  So it's reasonable since it's not murder.  What a way to think. 

See, you don’t understand Jesse Kelly. He and James Lindsay don’t actually have anything of substance to say, they exist as rage bait for people like BillsFanNC 

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The “objectionable” part is figuring out what an official action is. That’s how the conservatives are gonna do it, they can just chalk any action up as “official” and call it a day. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

The “objectionable” part is figuring out what an official action is. That’s how the conservatives are gonna do it, they can just chalk any action up as “official” and call it a day. 

No, that's just another msm talking point parroted by you.  

Basic civics 101 covers the executive branches official capacity. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

No, that's just another msm talking point parroted by you.  

Basic civics 101 covers the executive branches official capacity. 

It boils down to the Left being afraid of getting a taste of their own medicine and tactics.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, phypon said:

It boils down to the Left being afraid of getting a taste of their own medicine and tactics.

I wish the left was as effective as you claim they are 

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yeah, I bet you do.  You and all of your commie friends.  Welcome to America MF!  :nana:

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, phypon said:

Yeah, I bet you do.  You and all of your commie friends.  Welcome to America MF!  :nana:

McCartyism and lead paint was a hell of a combination in your formative years, huh?

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The first time a POTUS has been convicted, of a misdemeanor nonetheless, is quite effective

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

McCartyism and lead paint was a hell of a combination in your formative years, huh?

No.  But keep making stuff up.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, LeviF said:

The picture is of an 18 week “fetus.”

The vast majority of abortions occur during the first trimester of a pregnancy. In 2021, 93% of abortions occurred during the first trimester – that is, at or before 13 weeks of gestation.  Is "fetus" in quotes for a reason?  Are you arguing that words don't matter?

7 hours ago, ScotSHO said:

Not my point - my point is this:  What gives you the right to argue the opposite of your existence for someone else?  Do you not see the conundrum pro-abortion advocates are in?  Or do you justify it because you know that your mom & dad wanted you, and never had a second doubt about aborting you?  Are you sure about that?

I just find it hard to kill a future somebody.  I was given the same respect, and so should the next person.

First, no one is pro-abortion.  It's pro-choice, and again words matter.  What gives you the right to control someone else's bodily autonomy?  I respect your right to have an opinion on the matter and debate, but not your right to change words to alter said reasonable debate.