Supreme Court decisions.

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The majority of the people are going to vote Democrat, the EC might still hand power over to the evil ones.

The leaders of the Democratic Party have a serious decision to make. I know what I would do

Well, we can rest assured that whatever the leadership of the Democrat party feeds you at the Presidential Buffet, you'll eat early and often. 

54 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The decision does feel an awful lot like what I thought it'd be, right now it's President has immunity for official duties but not for anything else and they're not defining what was or wasn't and sending it back, because they'll be damned if they'll actually clear things up themselves in this case.

As to the Vice President thing I would wonder if that would still apply when the conversation goes outside the scope of their official duties. It'd be rather ridiculous that you could tell someone to do anything illegal just by starting a conversation that way.

It seems logical, but then again you may be moderately inclined in an increasingly politicized world.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well, we can rest assured that whatever the leadership of the Democrat party feeds you at the Presidential Buffet, you'll eat early and often. 

I

They represent the majority of the country, so that's power, I hope we use it.

• Eyeroll 1

45 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Bullllllllllllshit 

You need to get outside and take a walk.  You're literally 15 minutes from anything you would ever possibly need, assuming there is a Chick-fil-A in your fully autonomous chop zone.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They represent the majority of the country, so that's power, I hope we use it.

They will tell you what you all you need to hear, so rest easy.  

FYI the rocky mountain oysters on the seafood line at the buffet aren't really oysters.  

• Haha (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Not surprising.  Pretty sure one poster on here already made a similar comment (albeit it tongue in cheek, but still crossed his mind).  It wouldn't surprise me if the Left starts a civil war or escalates WWIII or some other crises to disrupt the election... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You need to get outside and take a walk.  You're literally 15 minutes from anything you would ever possibly need, assuming there is a Chick-fil-A in your fully autonomous chop zone.

They will tell you what you all you need to hear, so rest easy.  

FYI the rocky mountain oysters on the seafood line at the buffet aren't really oysters.  

Trump is starting to make sense! 

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” he wrote. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Joe, are you listening? 

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, phypon said:

Not surprising.  Pretty sure one poster on here already made a similar comment (albeit it tongue in cheek, but still crossed his mind).  It wouldn't surprise me if the Left starts a civil war or escalates WWIII or some other crises to disrupt the election... 

I can't speak for everyone, but I of course am speaking tongue-in-cheek. I'm just reminding the right that Biden could absolutely do something like that and it would be no problem. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

This country is a *****en mess.

Welp we solved one problem. Migrants will soon be leaving the country. They will be saying “what the he’ll did I come here for” and walk back to South America.

• Eyeroll 2

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

I would declare trump a terrorist because of 1/6 and have him put in gitmo. Then name myself king.

Id also give everyone a puppy 

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

I would declare trump a terrorist because of 1/6 and have him put in gitmo. Then name myself king.

The long and winding road of American democracy often takes turns that are at odds with your personal preferences.  The answer is not to imagine yourself King, it's to work through our differences and come out stronger on the other side.  

• Like (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I can't speak for everyone, but I of course am speaking tongue-in-cheek. I'm just reminding the right that Biden could absolutely do something like that and it would be no problem. 

You clearly do not understand, then, today's decision

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The long and winding road of American democracy often takes turns that are at odds with your personal preferences.  The answer is not to imagine yourself King, it's to work through our differences and come out stronger on the other side.  

Sage advice as always.

Unfortunately lending it to someone who has eschewed in totality his basic civic duty of voting in our democratic elections indicates it might not hit home.

• Agree 1