Post Your Fav “Go Bills” Moments Here! (Includes Poll).

When wearing Bills gear out and about, I can expect to receive X number of “Go Bills” my way in a given day…  

67 members have voted

1. 1. How many “Go Bills” will I get in a given day?

• 8-10
    • 5-7
    • 2-4
    • 0-1

On 6/20/2024 at 10:54 AM, dollars 2 donuts said:

Photos or we don't believe you, MGK.

👀

Just kidding, brother.   That's great, too, that you are coming back up for a game.

Every year brother.  It should be fun to see her face when she sees not just her first NFL game, but a Bills game.  We really are unique.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 6/20/2024 at 1:20 PM, Shaw66 said:

No "Go Bills!!!" in New England. 

I live in Massachusetts and I get Go Bills daily 

22 hours ago, Maine-iac said:

I live and work in NE so not exactly Bill's country.  I manage all the vendor deliveries for a large store so it's all truck drivers and delivery drivers all day long.  Every now and then someone will pop in with a Bill's hat or some gear and we'll talk some football for a minute or two.  Little known fact, or so I've been told, but the Giants were the original NE team before the Patriots existed.  Many of the older folks up here are Giants fans.  

Giants used to play at Yale Bowl in New Haven( which is designed after the Roman coliseum.

So older NE sports fans are NY Giants and Red Sox fans,  which is an unusual combination lol 

Edited by Pete

Maybe not my favorite, but its up there and the most recent.   Took my family on vacation to Hershey, PA last week.   On Wednesday we went to Hershey Park and I wore my McBeane jersey.     Heard a giant Go Bills behind me to which my entire family responded Go Bills.   Got another one leaving the park.

That said, my favorite moment of the day was in the gift shop when a Patriot's fan approached me.   He said "Dont you have any Pats gear you can put on that Jersey is making my stomach hurt."  I said "Not with me, and not for nothing the Pats made my stomach hurt for 20 years."   He said "We sure as hell are getting it back now arent we."   Very funny and cool moment with a fan of a different team.

4 hours ago, Pete said:

I live in Massachusetts and I get Go Bills daily 

Giants used to play at Yale Bowl in New Haven( which is designed after the Roman coliseum.

So older NE sports fans are NY Giants and Red Sox fans,  which is an unusual combination lol 

That's interesting, that you get it in Massachusetts.  Maybe I'm not out and around enough. 

So true about the Giants.   I have a friend who is from Portland originally.  Die-hard Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, and - huh? - Giants.  It's true all over New England.  Except that Belichick and Brady caused many of them to flip their allegiance to the Pats.  

6 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

That's interesting, that you get it in Massachusetts.  Maybe I'm not out and around enough. 

So true about the Giants.   I have a friend who is from Portland originally.  Die-hard Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, and - huh? - Giants.  It's true all over New England.  Except that Belichick and Brady caused many of them to flip their allegiance to the Pats.  

I get a lot of Go Yanks! Too

6 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

I went to supermarket next down over- I meet a fellow huge Bills fan (redundant- I explain to people- there are no passive Bills fans- we are all all in!).  We talk Bills.  I walk into parking lot- I see a gigantic truck covered in Buffalo Bills stickers and a license plate that reads Billswin. 

how have I not seen this truck before?  Lol

• 2 months later...

So tonight I was out - had a few beers at an establishment and walking out I see a 20-something girl sitting at a table with a Bills shirt on.  I approach her table and as tradition dicates I excitedly exclaim "Go Bills!!!" and ........ she just stares at me with this blank expression like I was some kind of a-hole.   wtf.  I was shook - still am.  Never experienced that in 5 decades of fandom.  In retrospect I probably should have taken a running dive into her table after that.

Edited by stevewin
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, stevewin said:

So tonight I was out - had a few beers at an establishment and walking out I see a 20-something girl sitting at a table with a Bills shirt on.  I approach her table and as tradition dicates I excitedly exclaim "Go Bills!!!" and ........ she just stares at me with this blank expression like I was some kind of a-hole.   wtf.  I was shook - still am.  Never experienced that in 5 decades of fandom.  In retrospect I probably should have taken a running dive into her table after that.

She must be wearing for the cool factor; not a real fan? 🤷‍♂️

11 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

She must be wearing for the cool factor; not a real fan? 🤷‍♂️

Yeah - I think it might have been a vintage shirt so was likely wearing for the 'fashion' and not for the team.  Just never had that happen before

Was picking my daughter from Wegmans and when she was getting into vehicle a Bills decorated car pulled into parking slot next to me and a mid-30s or early-40s blonde woman got out. I said 'Go Bills" she gave me a thumbs up.  My daughter told me that the Wegmans (Alexandria Hilltop one) had a lot of Bills stuff and she bought me something.  

I used to have my car decked out with Bills stuff in and out of car but once while parked at work inside a navy research base I had my car squirted with red and yellow tempura paint after Superbowl loss so I stopped decorating it.

I got my revenge by hanging a scarecrow from tree near entrance of driveway wearing a Redsuck jersey I found in house I bought which was used as a rag.

21 hours ago, stevewin said:

Were you staring at her shirt?😂