Government Efficiency

I know there are several here that are big fans of our betters in Washington and would like bigger, better, and more of what they’ve been offering. Perhaps this thread can serve as a place to highlight the good governance we are being treated to. I’ll start:

And no, I will not move to Russia. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

You're absolutely right. We aren't going to accomplish anything without significant permitting reform. CEQR is a drain on progressive energy policy!

We did get a significant win today as the ADVANCE Act passed the Senate 88-2 (the only two no votes were Bernie Sanders - lmao - and Ed Markey). This will help nuclear power be permitted faster and easier. 

Edited by Roundybout
  • Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You're absolutely right. We aren't going to accomplish anything without significant permitting reform. CEQR is a drain on progressive energy policy!

We did get a significant win today as the ADVANCE Act passed the Senate 88-2 (the only two no votes were Bernie Sanders - lmao - and Ed Markey). This will help nuclear power be permitted faster and easier. 

IMG_2930.jpeg.ac873fa76c7545a23abc6af484da2943.jpeg

70s -No Nukes

2K20s - Mo Nukes

send it. Yesterday. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

I know there are several here that are big fans of our betters in Washington and would like bigger, better, and more of what they’ve been offering. Perhaps this thread can serve as a place to highlight the good governance we are being treated to. I’ll start:

And no, I will not move to Russia. 

Sounds like Trump's stupid wall! ha ha 

Edited by Tiberius

On 6/19/2024 at 5:56 PM, JDHillFan said:

Mayor Pete already addressed this. I don’t know what he said but I know he made the nice news lady laugh when his lips moved. 

Link?

On 6/19/2024 at 5:57 PM, Tiberius said:

Sounds like Trump's stupid wall! ha ha 

A wall kept the Greeks out of Troy until they let the Trojan Horse in through the main gate. 

An when the pro-Palestine demonstrators showed up at the White House what happened? Why they built a wall. You should have let them know it wouldn't work before they went through all that trouble. LOL..