Said Hi to Jerry Ostroski yesterday.

1 hour ago, MiracleAtRich1393 said:

I was way too young to be in the weeds on draft at the time, but how was Ostroski a 10th round pick that got cut when he was coming off an All-American season?? Did he have a major injury? Small school bias? Seen as a tweener? Combination?

No idea. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/19/2024 at 2:21 PM, RoyBatty is alive said:

I last saw Ostroski on a podcast "Off-Tackle with John Fina".  I thought that was a great show to watch, enjoyable and educational.  Darn shame they stopped in I think after the 2022 Seasons.

Anyone have any intel on that I would appreciate it.

I think Fina and Jerry O sometimes show up some fan sites Youtube channel as could have sworn predraft saw them on a Youtube video. Fina came off a bit of a snobbish in the video tbh. 

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Like (+1) 1

On 6/19/2024 at 2:05 PM, Simon said:

I had size 12 cleats as a Freshman and then never grew another inch. :censored:

That's another inch taller, you creeps.....

I was size 13 at age 13. My teacher told me to act my age and not my shoe size. I told her they were the same. I got sent to the office. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 hours ago, MiracleAtRich1393 said:

I was way too young to be in the weeds on draft at the time, but how was Ostroski a 10th round pick that got cut when he was coming off an All-American season?? Did he have a major injury? Small school bias? Seen as a tweener? Combination?

Probably because he sucked.

• Sad 1

On 6/19/2024 at 2:35 PM, JP51 said:

I remember he was driving a town car out of the game from the players lot when the Red Pinto tailgate was in the lot by the Bubble. He saw us stopped dented the pinto like we asked him had a beer and some chicken wings out of the army helmet they were cooked in and hung out. Fun guy!

This basically sums up why I love the Buffalo Bills to my core and that I’m proud to say I do. Thanks for sharing. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/19/2024 at 11:21 AM, RoyBatty is alive said:

I last saw Ostroski on a podcast "Off-Tackle with John Fina".  I thought that was a great show to watch, enjoyable and educational.  Darn shame they stopped in I think after the 2022 Seasons.

Anyone have any intel on that I would appreciate it.

They still regularly do a podcast together with Joe Miller and occasional guest hosts. Look up Overreaction Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Has he gone the route of so many OLineman and dropped like 100 lbs by eating normally?

I remember in an interview with one of the ones that dropped a ton of weight (Joe Thomas maybe?), they asked him how he lost weight so quickly, and he said "Oh it was super easy...now I only eat when I'm hungry instead of forcing myself to eat to keep my weight up".

Basically those guys are literally force feeding themselves on a daily basis...

Edited by Big Turk

On 6/21/2024 at 5:26 PM, Big Turk said:

Has he gone the route of so many OLineman and dropped like 100 lbs by eating normally?

I remember in an interview with one of the ones that dropped a ton of weight (Joe Thomas maybe?), they asked him how he lost weight so quickly, and he said "Oh it was super easy...now I only eat when I'm hungry instead of forcing myself to eat to keep my weight up".

Basically those guys are literally force feeding themselves on a daily basis...

Might want to look for an update on this…

image.jpeg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.