To the Longest Six Weeks in the Football Calendar (Discussion)

I'll be happy when football season gets here but living in WNY I love this time of the year.  Our Summers are incredible, I'll be enjoying every minute of it without rushing for the next 3 months to fly by(even though it always does :()

On 6/19/2024 at 6:57 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

Just the way I like it. Summer. Savor every minute.

Amen to that !!! Never understood WNY’ers who complain about summer heat, then whine winter is too long.

giphy.gif

Edited by US Egg
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, US Egg said:

Amen to that !!! Never understood WNY’ers who complain about summer heat, then whine winter is too long.

giphy.gif

I don't live in WNY anymore. I'm in NH and summer is just as short if not shorter. (And by summer I mean 75+ and sunny. Pool weather.)

Edited by PromoTheRobot

On 6/19/2024 at 10:07 PM, JLO said:

The Fantasy Preseason Magazines have started to hit the newsstands so if you're really jonesin', grab one and start brushing up on all the off-season moves, 2023 results and 2024 predictions.

Bought my copy of Lindy's a couple of days ago. Not the Fantasy magazine, the regular Football Season Preview. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I don't live in WNY anymore. I'm in NH and summer is just as short if not shorter. (And by summer I mean 75+ and sunny. Pool weather.)

I always wanted to go to Lake Winnipesaukee to sail. 🫠

5 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

HAYMAN

Can i get a witness-huh from the congregationnnn-huh

are you snarking amen? lmao Thats hilarious. 🙂 I don't hate it. Snarky but funny 🙂

2 hours ago, US Egg said:

I always wanted to go to Lake Winnipesaukee to sail. 🫠

Too many motor boats. Lake Sunapee is better. I sold my boat when the sails fell out while trailering home. 😭

Edited by PromoTheRobot

11 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Bought my copy of Lindy's a couple of days ago. Not the Fantasy magazine, the regular Football Season Preview. :thumbsup:

Old schoolin’ it!!! Nice. I still buy Lindy’s preview too. Wife is always taking it out of the bathroom and I keep leaving it there.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, US Egg said:

Old schoolin’ it!!! Nice. I still buy Lindy’s preview too. Wife is always taking it out of the bathroom and I keep leaving it there.

I remember all the football previews. Street & Smith's, Athlon, The Sports Magazine.

My all-time favorite was Sports Illustrated's College & Pro Football Spectacular.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

I'll be happy when football season gets here but living in WNY I love this time of the year.  Our Summers are incredible, I'll be enjoying every minute of it without rushing for the next 3 months to fly by(even though it always does :()

It's been a little bit warm for my taste.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.