To the Longest Six Weeks in the Football Calendar (Discussion)

Look at this six weeks as an opportunity to broaden your horizons,, and enter the new season with fresh eyes, 

• Sad 1

it is officially time to spend time having fun and staying cool.

In that order.

Just remember your sunscreen and mix in a couple  extra waters a day so you don't get dehydrated. 

be outside and have a bonfire. Or invite friends over in front of a fire ring. There is something magical about fire and friends together. It Rules

enjoy!  

• Like (+1) 5

The Fantasy Preseason Magazines have started to hit the newsstands so if you're really jonesin', grab one and start brushing up on all the off-season moves, 2023 results and 2024 predictions.

I couldn’t believe Jeremy and Joe wouldn’t shut up about the heat in Buffalo.  They were whining about 92.  You know what we call that in Tampa, a cool day.  It’s typically 93-98 amd 95% humidity.  You just walk outside and start sweating.  I can accept complaining about the wind and snow in the winter, but the heat?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I couldn’t believe Jeremy and Joe wouldn’t shut up about the heat in Buffalo.  They were whining about 92.  You know what we call that in Tampa, a cool day.  It’s typically 93-98 amd 95% humidity.  You just walk outside and start sweating.  I can accept complaining about the wind and snow in the winter, but the heat?

I traveled ONCE on business to FL in the dead of summer. The heat humidity ratio were  both over 90%

That weather is downright UNACCEPTABLE lol Yes I will whine about that scenario be in FL OR WNY either for that matter

I can't get my pool water even close to 80 here in  San diego. That is my only weather gripe. I know when its best to keep my mouth shut  🙂

20 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Who?

WNBA is on fire now in media due to this new arrival Caitlyn Clark

This board in general has never shown that Iv seen much any interest in the NBA much less WNBA ya know?

but it (WNBA) seems to be selling . OR they are pubbing it really hard in social media

*shrugs*

PLL anyone?  Not as good as College Lax (not enough real D, too much box-style D and scoring), but still an interesting year with an infusion of new talent.  Too bad the NY Atlas is all about NYC, where they don't even play.  

On 6/20/2024 at 12:03 AM, machine gun kelly said:

We vacationed in Siesta Key in June a couple times.  Get out of your air conditioned car at the grocery store.  By the time you hit the store you’re dying. Spend a little time in the frozen and refrigerated sections.  When you’re done you’re dying by the time you get back to the car, which is now hot.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.