Joey Bosa to Bills Trade Proposal (Speculation)

On 6/18/2024 at 5:08 PM, JP51 said:

Not sure how they pay for him. He is elite when healthy but seems like a Matt Milano availability will always be a question I am not sure I wanna invest future money in a big contract when reliability is that much in question

perhaps either he or Matt is available at once?  His availability issues are the only thing that make a 3rd round remotely realistic.  

6 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

perhaps either he or Matt is available at once?  His availability issues are the only thing that make a 3rd round remotely realistic.  

Agreed 100%

On 6/19/2024 at 9:36 AM, Utah John said:

Not gonna happen.  The Bills will be good this year but not quite as good as they've been the past few years.  Would Bosa make the 2024 Bills better?  Sure.   Would Bosa put the 2024 Bills into the Super Bowl?  Nope. 

Beane is attempting to get through the end of the core group that nearly got the Bills to the Super Bowl (13 seconds away) without the team falling apart, and positioning it to improve substantially in 2025.  Tying up huge money in an aging player is what burned Beane a couple of years ago, and he's not making the same mistake again.  

The Bills lost to the Chiefs by a FG in the 2023 playoffs.   None of the players who were NOT retained made any difference in that game (Diggs, Davis, Hyde, Poyer, White etc).  

The folks who played down the stretch (Shakir, Dalton, Cook,  Bernard etc) are still with the team.  The team has reloaded on the WR front and drafted well.  Additionally, folks like Milano and hopefully Miller will be coming back healthy.    This team will challenge every single opponent in 2024...

Oh...not to forget...we have #17, the best QB on the planet.   Go Bills !!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/20/2024 at 8:50 PM, ganesh said:

The Bills lost to the Chiefs by a FG in the 2023 playoffs.   None of the players who were NOT retained made any difference in that game (Diggs, Davis, Hyde, Poyer, White etc).  

The folks who played down the stretch (Shakir, Dalton, Cook,  Bernard etc) are still with the team.  The team has reloaded on the WR front and drafted well.  Additionally, folks like Milano and hopefully Miller will be coming back healthy.    This team will challenge every single opponent in 2024...

Oh...not to forget...we have #17, the best QB on the planet.   Go Bills !!!

The Bills will certainly miss Morse.  They will of course miss Floyd.  Those are two players you neglected to mention. They will also miss the experience of Poyer and Hyde, even if they were both a little too slow to be all the team needs. You sound like a very hopeful and optimistic fan, and I hope you're right, but I expect the team to remain good but to take a step back this year.  It's now 2025 when I think all the pieces will fall into place.

• Disagree 1