Ravens Alternate Helmets/Unis Look Pretty Cool

17 hours ago, behind a post WMS69 said:

Red helmets, ugg! I could live with blue helmets. Let the Chiefs keep the red helmets.

Obviously, you've never heard of Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Bruce Smith, Andre Reed, Steve Tasker, Daryl Talley, and the like. 

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Im not crazy on blue over blue.  I grew up on Blue over white, or white over white.

I hate the all blues and reds. For home games the Bills should wear the all whites for the August preseason home games and the first game or two in Sept when it can still be hot out. After that blue over white at home from Oct thru the playoffs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

Blue/white, White/Blue, White/White.  I do miss the red helmets.  They were awesome back in the day.  As opposed to the 60’s helmet, why not the red even for just a game or two.  

The red helmets for a game or two would be the cool. For me I like the white helmet better. The charging Buffalo stands out more on the white helmet. IMHO.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Gregg, you’re quick on the responses.  You know I always enjoy your takes even of I don’t agree always.  You at least are  thoughtful to me.  I hate when guys get personal with each other.  When I make points, I just would like people to be civil to use a Frank Reagan phrase from Blue Bloods.

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Gregg, you’re quick on the responses.  You know I always enjoy your takes even of I don’t agree always.  You at least are  thoughtful to me.  I hate when guys get personal with each other.  When I make points, I just would like people to be civil to use a Frank Reagan phrase from Blue Bloods.

**** You, GUNS.

(**** Love )

😄

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2024 at 9:08 AM, Draconator said:

Obviously, you've never heard of Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Bruce Smith, Andre Reed, Steve Tasker, Daryl Talley, and the like. 

Heard of them and hated those helmets in that era. I was livid when they changed from the classic white helmets.

• Agree 1

On 6/20/2024 at 10:49 AM, dollars 2 donuts said:

**** You, GUNS.

(**** Love )

😄

Wiseguy.  Just kidding as I can always take it from you as we’re friends.  BTW, I owe you a phone call.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I want a different throwback uniform every season and it doesn’t matter which timeframe. The terrible 2000s, the early 80s red helmet with blue face mask, all of them but especially the bad ones. It can only help exorcise the demons. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.