Ravens Alternate Helmets/Unis Look Pretty Cool

That logo is hot garbage. Too much detail in a small logo with very little color separation for the logo to pop. It all blends in. From a distance, you won't even know what that logo is. Basic design stuff.  

The Ravens have been toying with different Primary logos for years – and have failed every time. Dark logos on dark colors don't work. 

On 6/18/2024 at 1:57 PM, BigDingus said:

Unlike the Texans and Giants, I think the Ravens alternates look decent. The Logo is more interesting than their current one, and the purple/gold color scheme looks just as good as the Vikings 😉

Any reason why the Bills refuse to do anything like this, despite the fan interest in an alternate red helmet or other alternate?

Red helmets, ugg! I could live with blue helmets. Let the Chiefs keep the red helmets.

My bet is you’re going to see a total remake of the Bills uni’s and helmet when the new stadium opens. That’s why we aren’t seeing anything right now.

Edited by Beast

Purple and black is the worst color combination in the league.  They need to do a total overhaul of their color scheme imo.  The Broncos and Bucs did it successfully. 

11 hours ago, Bookie Man said:

ECU-ish.

Seriously though, why hasn't Buffalo introduced an alternate uni? Remake of the 90's would be cool to see maybe ONCE a year. 

Maybe they're afraid Josh will throw to only white helmets since that's all he's worn since Wyoming.  I'd prefer them over the hideous all red once a year.  Our primary uniforms now are about as close to perfect as you can get imo (minus the blue on blue smurf look).

Actually they look pretty average,

15 hours ago, Bookie Man said:

ECU-ish.

Seriously though, why hasn't Buffalo introduced an alternate uni? Remake of the 90's would be cool to see maybe ONCE a year. 

They are building a stadium, no one has time for it apparently:(

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.