Just Keep MAGA Talking--Let Them Explian Themselves

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Meanwhile, JD Vance seems to believe that Americans with no kids should have lower voting power than parents. 

Besides this being blatantly unconstitutional, Vance is an idiot and wants to incentivize the welfare kids that he despises so much. 

you should find the original source.

Is it MSNBC?

cause thats some amazing logic.

7 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

yes, you and yours have been chanting that for a while now.  

Discredit entire foundations?  like what the left is currently doing to the courts?  

biden just had a speech last night where he said his only goal in this lame duck is to stack the courts.

The liberals still imagine themselves as outsiders fighting an unfair system. What this make-believe thinking allows them to ignore is that THEY ARE THE SYSTEM. 

• Agree 2

25 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Our national government is perfectly capable of discrediting themselves.  

Yes, the government is bad, eh Comrade? 

Only He can save us! 

It’s not even about trump anymore. I always wondered what kind of person would support that human scum? What was going on in their head? Turns out not much at all. After spending time on here I have found they have ***** for brains. Trump was good for letting people expose who they are. Only a lowlife with no brain would support a lowlife with no brain like trump!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lol.  Journalism. 

So many opinions to try to make a point based on a few words being taken out of content. 

But them again.  That's the norm for some folks. 

You are going to cope with the fact that Vance is going to be Trump’s Sarah Palin.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

You are going to cope with the fact that Vance is going to be Trump’s Sarah Palin.

I'm just sitting here expecting you to reply with another msm cycle narrative and you don't disappoint.  

I thought tulsi was a much better choice. 

Sorry.  You guys are always raging about some opinion devoid of facts.  

It is what it is. 

On 7/25/2024 at 8:47 AM, BillsFanNC said:

How about a patriotic round of applause for democracy and the flag?

What do you say 4th and Roundy?

You guys are so good at empty gestures. Thoughts and prayers.

On 7/25/2024 at 8:47 AM, BillsFanNC said:

How about a patriotic round of applause for democracy and the flag?

What do you say 4th and Roundy?

You do you hillbillyfanNC.

On 7/25/2024 at 8:44 AM, 4th&long said:

It’s not even about trump anymore. I always wondered what kind of person would support that human scum? What was going on in their head? Turns out not much at all. After spending time on here I have found they have ***** for brains. Trump was good for letting people expose who they are. Only a lowlife with no brain would support a lowlife with no brain like trump!

I've told you this before and I'll say it again.   Your party's move when they have no leg to stand on is to call people names.  Specially, your team likes to call Republicans stupid, hillbillies, low class, uneducated, dumb etc.  You think we dropped out of high school, got our GED, and went to work a low paying job.

Problem is, many of us are well educated.  Some of us have multiple degrees.   We have good jobs and nice homes.  We are not stupid.  We just don't agree with you.   And that's the part you can't fathom.   You're so arrogant that your deluded brain can't understand that people may see life differently than you.   

I was a registered Democrat until Obamas second term.  I thought George W. Bush was an absolute moron.    I don't love some of the things Trump has done in his life.  But I do like when our country wins.   And the guy your team  put in office is an enemy of the United States.   He padded his pockets with our money.  Sold us out to foreign countries and interests and spent billions of dollars to fund foreign wars.  Joe Biden is the worst President of my lifetime because he didn't lead, he was led by the machine.  Kamala Harris will just be more of that.

I support Trump because he leads.  He isn't led by the Republican think tank.  

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I've told you this before and I'll say it again.   Your party's move when they have no leg to stand on is to call people names.  Specially, your team likes to call Republicans stupid, hillbillies, low class, uneducated, dumb etc.  You think we dropped out of high school, got our GED, and went to work a low paying job.

Problem is, many of us are well educated.  Some of us have multiple degrees.   We have good jobs and nice homes.  We are not stupid.  We just don't agree with you.   And that's the part you can't fathom.   You're so arrogant that your deluded brain can't understand that people may see life differently than you.   

I was a registered Democrat until Obamas second term.  I thought George W. Bush was an absolute moron.    I don't love some of the things Trump has done in his life.  But I do like when our country wins.   And the guy your team  put in office is an enemy of the United States.   He padded his pockets with our money.  Sold us out to foreign countries and interests and spent billions of dollars to fund foreign wars.  Joe Biden is the worst President of my lifetime because he didn't lead, he was led by the machine.  Kamala Harris will just be more of that.

First Of all it’s not my team and party.

Second book smarts will get you a good job. It won’t get you thru life. It is extremely easy to study for and pass a test. I got 4.0 in college. I found what I did extremely boring and ended up being a flooring contractor. Never once bragged about my house, how much I could make as a self employed contractor or my education level. I’m sure most people I did jobs for thought I was dumber than them and that’s the way I liked it. I always like when people underestimate you! 

No common sense, no street smarts, no ability to think for yourself. so dumb that you don’t even realize the irony of what you just said. trump has done all that you just said Biden did 10 fold! if you support trump I wouldn’t brag about it. If I was someone in your position I would vote for him and keep my mouth shut about it. Trump should have been led out of the White House in hand cuff’s on 1/6. And that’s the least of what he’s done! 

They got rid of Biden. Why doesn’t your “team” do the right thing and kick trump to the curb? You worship him. I’m sure there are some decent republicans who would like to get rid of him but can’t because of all the idiots who worship a man and put him above country. 

And don’t get me wrong, I’m sure a lot of you are good people. It’s actually good for me that I got on here and converse with some of you because I have come to like a lot of you guys. I’m starting to feel bad for insulting and need to stop. For the life of me I can’t figure out how people can support him tho? The republicans should get rid of him, do a little house cleaning and they would put the Dems out of business. 

Edited by 4th&long

23 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

First Of all it’s not my team and party.

Second book smarts will get you a good job. It won’t get you thru life. It is extremely easy to study for and pass a test. I got 4.0 in college. I found what I did extremely boring and ended up being a flooring contractor. Never once bragged about my house, how much I could make as a self employed contractor or my education level. I’m sure most people I did jobs for thought I was dumber than them and that’s the way I liked it. I always like when people underestimate you! 

No common sense, no street smarts, no ability to think for yourself. so dumb that you don’t even realize the irony of what you just said. trump has done all that you just said Biden did 10 fold! if you support trump I wouldn’t brag about it. If I was someone in your position I would vote for him and keep my mouth shut about it. Trump should have been led out of the White House in hand cuff’s on 1/6. And that’s the least of what he’s done! 

They got rid of Biden. Why doesn’t your “team” do the right thing and kick trump to the curb? You worship him. I’m sure there are some decent republicans who would like to get rid of him but can’t because of all the idiots who worship a man and put him above country. 

You make a lot of assumptions my friend.   You clearly have some issues to work through.   You seem like an angry guy.  

Irony is a funny word to use here.  Considering Harris voters idealogy tends to align more with 18-24 year olds.   Meanwhile Trump voters idealogy aligns more with older voters.  Who has more common sense and street smarts out of those two groups?

As for me.  I grew up dirt poor.  I am the first member of my family to graduate from college.  I worked my ass off to get where I am in life.  It took the life lessons I learned from growing up poor   living in a single family household and what I learned in school to be who I am today.   I worship only one man and his name isn't Trump.  However, I will loudly support whomever I damn well please because that is my right.   That Irony thing again....

Edited by thenorthremembers

On 6/18/2024 at 9:10 AM, B-Man said:

I don't know how to "explian" things to a fool like you.

Scientist explains concept five different levels maybe instead of being dismissive young fellow citizens and board members you could try using simple words and concepts to explain your ideas. Just a thought.

On 7/25/2024 at 8:23 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

The liberals still imagine themselves as outsiders fighting an unfair system. What this make-believe thinking allows them to ignore is that THEY ARE THE SYSTEM. 

Actually, this is wrong. We don’t believe we’re fighting an unfair system. What we believe we’re fighting is the destruction of us trying to make the system more fair. Also buddy, you’re part of the system. You’re the part of the system that’s trying to dismantle the system. I don’t know why but that’s the reality

On 6/18/2024 at 5:59 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

Lmao.  Wa-po. 

This is always the laziest “comeback” of all time. If you don’t like the source, I’m sure a quick google would find that the content is correct, even if the link provided isn’t to a site that leans in the same political direction you do. 

So, do you disagree with what was posted, or you just going to “laugh” at the website the info was posted on? 

• Eyeroll 1