Just Keep MAGA Talking--Let Them Explian Themselves

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

He’s right about trump. Just cause Biden is losing it doesn’t make trump a good candidate. 

This wasn’t about Trump, it was about George Clooney and his rather odd positioning on Biden.   That impacts his credibility, and certainly raises questions about the evolution of his perspective over a very short period of time. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

This has been a very difficult time for you. Sending thoughts and prayers your way. Hang in there big guy!

"Hi, my name is Tibs and iI am a Trumpaholic." "Hi Tibs!"

There are support groups for everything. Find one.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

He’s right about trump. Just cause Biden is losing it doesn’t make trump a good candidate. 

when have we had this good/perfect candidate?  must have been before my time.

chicken or the egg, if Biden offered anything that was working. Dems would be championing it vs the usual "orange man bad", "orange man supporters bad"

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This wasn’t about Trump, it was about George Clooney and his rather odd positioning on Biden.   That impacts his credibility, and certainly raises questions about the evolution of his perspective over a very short period of time. 

My tweet I shared was about what Clooney said about trump. I don’t take my medical advice from politicians nor do I take my political advice from actors. I just agreed with what he had to say about trump.

5 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

when have we had this good/perfect candidate?  must have been before my time.

chicken or the egg, if Biden offered anything that was working. Dems would be championing it vs the usual "orange man bad", "orange man supporters bad"

I would say that both parties deserve better candidates but honestly I don’t think either do. The parties are full of asshats and morons, that is why you have the candidates you do. 

Edited by 4th&long

5 hours ago, 4th&long said:

You are absolutely correct about Trump. A "normal" candidate would be trouncing Biden now given the circumstances.

What we're doing here debating the pros and cons of these two is playing the cleanest pig in the mud hole game.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO. again, we saw the left go full blown anti samite and riot last night.

but the farm wants us to focus on the right...

SMH

The left is doing nothing but using SEX and RACE as some narrative to attack the right and defend Harris from any narrative that isnt 100 cultish support.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

LMAO. again, we saw the left go full blown anti samite and riot last night.

but the farm wants us to focus on the right...

SMH

Sad, no one is paying attention to what you want them to, boo hoo 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sad, no one is paying attention to what you want them to, boo hoo 

Everyone outside your small echo chamber saw it. 

Her open boarder policies and the negative results (and Soutwest keys issue) will only be highlighted more

Edited by Tommy Callahan

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Everyone outside your small echo chamber saw it. 

Her open boarder and Soutwest keys issue will only be highlighted.

Blah, blah, blah 

4 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Here is a taste of MAGA for you.  

They just want to discredit the entire foundations of our national government laying the gound work to try and steal the election. 

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Tibs is whitewashing/ mansplaining so hard right now.

And showing us the PAC profiles it gets its NEWS/Information from.

Explains a lot.

Oh no, Trump really is just a POS 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They just want to discredit the entire foundations of our national government laying the gound work to try and steal the election.

Our national government is perfectly capable of discrediting themselves.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh no, Trump really is just a POS 

yes, you and yours have been chanting that for a while now.  

Discredit entire foundations?  like what the left is currently doing to the courts?  

biden just had a speech last night where he said his only goal in this lame duck is to stack the courts.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

Meanwhile, JD Vance seems to believe that Americans with no kids should have lower voting power than parents. 

Besides this being blatantly unconstitutional, Vance is an idiot and wants to incentivize the welfare kids that he despises so much. 

• Haha (+1) 1