What is Your Preseason Ranking for the Bills?

Shaw66

Rank the Bills  

173 members have voted

1. 1. ESPN Has the Bills No. 5 - How About You?

28 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I agree except for Miami and Cleveland.  I think Rams, Steelers and even Colts have a better case for top 10.  

What don’t you like about Cleveland? That roster is loaded. Plus I love the coaching staff. They quietly added Mike Vrabel as an assistant.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

What don’t you like about Cleveland? That roster is loaded. Plus I love the coaching staff. They quietly added Mike Vrabel as an assistant.

That Browns defense is really good especially the DL. The AFCN is really tough. All 4 teams hate each other and beat the crap out of one another. With a last place schedule and Burrow back, I could see the Bengals winning the division. 

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

That Browns defense is really good especially the DL. The AFCN is really tough. All 4 teams hate each other and beat the crap out of one another. With a last place schedule and Burrow back, I could see the Bengals winning the division. 

There’s actually a lot of good teams in the league. Why does this happen in Josh’s prime?

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The law firm of Watson and Winston.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

There’s actually a lot of good teams in the league. Why does this happen in Josh’s prime?

The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Watson.  They were actually better with the ghost of Flacco.  I think Bengals, Ravens, and Steelers are a better team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Watson.  They were actually better with the ghost of Flacco.  I think Bengals, Ravens, and Steelers are a better team.

Who knew massages were what made him a good QB!

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, hondo in seattle said:

I miss the Senator's 17-0 predictions.  

There’s a little part of that in all of us. 

Except the people who secretly hope for 0-17.     😋

• Like (+1) 1

I think this is a 5 to 8 year. I think there is interesting hope for optimism if a lot of things happen IF... IF Shakir plays like a solid 2, If Bernard continues his progress, If Milano can resume form, if we transition the O line from Morse at center ... if we improve at safety cause Poyer and Hyde we really in decline etc... otherwise  I think this is a bit of a re tool and I am fine with that. 

Edited by JP51
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Because of all the new players and the great unknown,  I'd say we're somewhere around 5-6. KC & SF are on top...3-6 could be any combination of Lions, Bills, Cincy and Ravens.  7-10 could be any combo of Dallas, Philly, Houston, maybe GB?

Edited by LABILLBACKER

10 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Off the top of my head. I dropped the Jets out of the top 10 even though they have a top 5 roster. Too much drama.

1 Chiefs

2 Lions

3 49ers

4 Ravens

5 Browns

6 Dolphins

7 Texans

8 Cowboys

9 Bills

10 Eagles 

Karl Marx Communism GIF by BabylonBee

Commie!

I am more pessimistic about this season than most of you. Imo, there are a lot of question marks at DB, WR and DE positions to place us in the top 8. A lot of things have to fall in place for the team to have as good a record as last year. Allen can only carry this team so far. If a couple of positions have injuries or the additions don't perform well, this season could be one of the poorest of the Allen era (save his rookie year). I am normally a pretty optimistic guy but this the least hopeful I have felt in the last 4 years. 

6 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Karl Marx Communism GIF by BabylonBee

Commie!

I created room for the Bills. Bengals were in the Bills spot followed by the Jets. But I didn’t feel like getting into a fight with the board. Realistically there’s like 10 teams you can arrange in any order after KC, Detroit, and SF.

9 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Because of all the new players and the great unknown,  I'd say we're somewhere around 5-6. KC & SF are on top...3-6 could be any combination of Lions, Bills, Cincy and Ravens.  7-10 could be any combo of Dallas, Philly, Houston, maybe GB?

Take a look at the Jets schedule.  If Rodgers can stay healthy they should challenge us for division.  Their 3 toughest games are 49ers, Bills, Bills.  

18 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Off the top of my head. I dropped the Jets out of the top 10 even though they have a top 5 roster. Too much drama.

1 Chiefs

2 Lions

3 49ers

4 Ravens

5 Browns

6 Dolphins

7 Texans

8 Cowboys

9 Bills

10 Eagles 

Browns, Dolphins and Cowboys???

Your Credibility: failed crash and burn GIF by truTV’s Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.