Congrats Celtics

They managed to snap that Boston sports championship drought at 6 years. There are 5-year olds in Massachusetts who have never known a Boston championship until today. Those poor people. 

Tonight's win is the 13th Boston sports title in the past 24 years.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Haha (+1) 6

I enjoyed the NBA playoffs, and I’m not really a huge fan of pro basketball.  The Celtics were obviously in a different league all together, but I really enjoyed watching the Knicks improbable run.  Also OKC and the Timberwolves both play really up-tempo, exciting styles.  Love Anthony Edwards.  

I can’t stand Luka Doncic.  Incredible talent, but one of the biggest cry babies in the game.  He should have played soccer.  Hate Kyrie too.  I was happy to watch the Mavs get their teeth kicked in.

On 6/18/2024 at 3:01 AM, Doc Brown said:

Terribly boring NBA finals.  Worst pry since 2002 Lakers/Nets.

it was a terrible series. The Celtics are solid, but a super boring team. And the Mavs just got stifled. I think the Nuggets would have given us an overall better series. Don’t think the Celtics have anyone who can guard Jokic. 

42 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

***** the Celtics! The NBA and Celtics stole the Buffalo Braves!

Hope he dies a methhead. 😆 

Hey, so it's really the Braves that won? 🤯

• Haha (+1) 1

How is it 13? I thought it was 12

Patriots - 6

Red Sox - 3

Celtcis - 2

Bruins - 1

Thats 12 since 2001

Edit: why don’t I remember the Red Sox winning 4? I hate my life 

Edited by Bills!Win!

9 hours ago, Big Turk said:

F Boston and Miami...had to watch them win 2 weeks apart...about vomited in my mouth

agree. F florida sports. F boston. i only slightly feel better that it was Florida or Canada and i'd rather have it in the country of freedom than Canukistan.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.