Who's autograph is this?

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

Do we know for a fact that it is a Bills player?

No idea. Just that it was local to Buffalo. 

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Don't think it matches.  Could be though.

s-l1200.webp

I'm going that the autograph was Doug Brown. I showed this to my acquaintance and she agreed. 

• Like (+1) 1

Pretty sure it's either Amelia Erhart or or Adan Linger. (Scott N' long snapper) and a hell of a good guy)  ..... But I'm gunna have to go with Jerry Korab. ..... Thanks for asking.....  Bills n Sabes could both use his snarl ....    ... Hey man... Ya ask for nonsense, this you get. ... 

Edited by Kornfed

50 minutes ago, Kornfed said:

Pretty sure it's either Amelia Erhart or or Adan Linger. (Scott N' long snapper) and a hell of a good guy)  ..... But I'm gunna have to go with Jerry Korab. ..... Thanks for asking.....  Bills n Sabes could both use his snarl ....    ... Hey man... Ya ask for nonsense, this you get. ... 

Who let you in?

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Are you sure?

You stack the first half real close above the second on a surface like a football and it looks pretty similar.

Screenshot_20240616-171039.png

I think you're right after closer examination.  It's Doug Brown.  Mystery solved.  We're also in peak off-season form on this board.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I think you're right after closer examination.  It's Doug Brown.  Mystery solved.  We're also in peak off-season form on this board.

Just helping out a fellow musician. (She's a damn good bassist). 

7 hours ago, Draconator said:

No idea. Just that it was local to Buffalo. 

I'm going that the autograph was Doug Brown. I showed this to my acquaintance and she agreed. 

‘My acquaintance’?? Is That what we’re calling them now? 
it’s getting more challenging to keep up with the ever changing PC references. Was ‘she’ a she at birth? Which lavatory does ‘she’ prefer? Is the acquaintance platonic? Is ‘she’ a forensic hand writing professional?  Inquiring minds want to know.
Personally, I don’t take any wimin’s word on any thing.. But then,  I’m a chauvinist 🤷‍♂️

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Doug Row. He was the produce manager at the Tops where her grandfather worked. Online value is $7.85 ($13.75 if it was in mint condition)

Doug Row aka The GOAT

16 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Wait a minute.

Who is Doug Brown ?

Chris Brown's brother. He sits behind Chris in the booth on gameday and tells him to calm down after a big play. Just like when they were kids growing up together. Doug thinks Chris was their parents ' favorite and constantly says to Chris "Mom always liked you best." 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.