Week 5 showdown Allen vs Diggs - Who has the better game and who wins?

Bills @ Texans  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the better individual game?

• Josh Allen
    • Stefon Diggs
    • Both have big games
  2. 2. Who wins the game?

17 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

Texans will be very good this year. 
stroud is still being figured out, and their wr core is phenomenal.  Including Diggs. 

Very tough game to win.  Well have our hands full. 

Remind again who the Texans beat last year ? 

On 6/17/2024 at 3:19 PM, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

What if Diggs gets the game winning TD and the Texans are behind until late in the game ?

Then McD's bend and break defense comes to the rescue again and gives up the Game winning TD to Diggs.

No one will remember Josh's 400 yard 4 TD game.  Espn Sportcenter will broadcast endlessly the Diggs "Winning TD" and the Diggs interview after the game.

So in a sense, Diggs could have the better game.

When I looked it up, it said he was good for 8 tuddies last year. So it could happen the way you described but if hes still good for 8 I am not sure how worried I would be that one of those would be the game winner against his former team. 

Although I do believe your scenerio is the only way I think Diggs shows up on my radar at all. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Lfod said:

When I looked it up, it said he was good for 8 tuddies last year. So it could happen the way you described but if hes still good for 8 I am not sure how worried I would be that one of those would be the game winner against his former team. 

Although I do believe your scenerio is the only way I think Diggs shows up on my radar at all. 

Trent Sherfield had a whopping 1 TD last year and guess who it was against

Coaches going out of their way to get former players the ball against their old team is a real thing

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.