2024 Training Camp Schedule Released

Bills 2024 Camp Schedule

Enter Lottery for Camp Tix

Just thought I'd plop down those links here in case anyone missed the email. 

Ten years ago my buddy, who's mom works in the ticket office, hooked us up with VIP passes for camp. He used to go every year but the last few years I guess not even team employees are able to get tickets for camp, at least not as easily as they used to. How the turn tables....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

Tickets for non-ST holders will be distributed via lottery, with a four-ticket maximum.  

as long as I get some tickets, I hope this will control the crowds somewhat…

Amazing how back in the early days at Fisher I’d just walk over, and twice a day too. 

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

If anyone gets any of the vip tickets where you get to stand close to the field I’d be willing to pay good money for those 

How much is good money? Fyi, club seat holders get them but I think only 1 practice per camp. At least it was that way last year for me. 

Interesting there is a 72hr window to accept tickets after notification on 6/26.  Presumably tickets that don't get claimed would get thrown back into pool, subject to another lottery draw?  (rinse and repeat?)  There is no mention of how that follow-on process would work - assuming there is one

Edited by stevewin

If anyone can get me a ticket for Sunday July 28 I would sincerely appreciate it! I will be in town coincidentally and it would be my first TC visit since the Fredonia days! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

I've been to training camp a couple times.  It's fun but getting to be too much of a hassle.  It is definitely great for the Rochester folks though 

How is it a hassle? We took an Uber last year and it dropped us off right at the entrance. No shuttles or any of that nonsense. 

Also, does anyone know what the process is to getting in at the practice they have at the stadium every year? I think it’s called back to blue and red practice or something 

Edited by Bills!Win!

8 hours ago, Hermes said:

Is it worth it to go? I might want to take my kids but it's about a two and a half hour drive. 

Worth a two and a half hour drive? That's pretty subjective, but I'd say yes, esp. with the kids. My advise w/b to get there an hour before the official start time, walk around - there are some games for the kids - and get to the bleachers early, even with tickets it's SRO a quarter hour before start time. Unless the kids want to fight for autographs, sit on the far bleachers: sun's at your back, WRs drill near there. Defense drills pretty much out of view.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Commish said:

Worth a two and a half hour drive? That's pretty subjective, but I'd say yes, esp. with the kids. My advise w/b to get there an hour before the official start time, walk around - there are some games for the kids - and get to the bleachers early, even with tickets it's SRO a quarter hour before start time. Unless the kids want to fight for autographs, sit on the far bleachers: sun's at your back, WRs drill near there. Defense drills pretty much out of view.

Awesome! I'm definitely leaning towards going. Is there a better time to go in regards to going at the start of tc or closer to the end? 

And thank you. That's some seriously great advise. My kids are finally old enough to start appreciating the finer things in life. Bills football!

On 6/17/2024 at 8:52 PM, Hermes said:

Is it worth it to go? I might want to take my kids but it's about a two and a half hour drive. 

I feel like it is worth it to go especially if you have kids. There are times when they get to meet players and have autographs etc... kids seem to love it. I suspect they wont remember the long ride but they will remember the experience.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'm also waiting - glad that it seems so far they haven't sent any notifications yet so there's still a chance

8 hours ago, JP51 said:

I feel like it is worth it to go especially if you have kids. There are times when they get to meet players and have autographs etc... kids seem to love it. I suspect they wont remember the long ride but they will remember the experience.

Luckily I was able to snag some from a season ticket holder! It's a later start (11:45) so I'm excited about that. 

• Like (+1) 1