Dopey Schumer Grilling a Burger

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The idea here is "how hilarious, Schumer tries to act like a man of the people, reveals himself to be lifetime NYC apartment dweller who doesn't have a basic understanding of how the vast majority of Americans live."

So, yeah, vote for Joe Biden, the Corvette driving, Amtrak riding man of the people, not Big Lord Fauntleroy, the guy who lives in hotels.

I've never been one of those "I like him because he's just like us" voters. 

Manufactured bs.

Let's see Trump with his little doggie poop bag in action.

Grandpa Munster deserves to be called out for simple stupidity.

Of course, when a clown Demonrat gets called out, one of you braindead lefties lickers ALWAYS has to invoke the “But Trump” lunacy when this thread has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Trump.

Just typical leftist rhetoric with no substance whatsoever.

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You are putting some effort in here. Seems kind of out there but good for you. Seems like it would have been easier just to laugh at an out of touch “elite”. 

I'm just pointing out that we are now far, far into what the Brits call the "silly season."

I'm old enough to remember this "gotcha" moment: Look! Bush doesn't even know how a grocery store checkout scanner works!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermarket_scanner_moment#:~:text=The term derives from a,unfamiliar with daily American life.

You guys are always worked up about not trusting the media. Well, maybe a bit of that is in order here ...

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Just typical leftist rhetoric with no substance whatsoever.

There is no "substance" here. Old man Senator tries to use social media; fails.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm just pointing out that we are now far, far into what the Brits call the "silly season."

I'm old enough to remember this "gotcha" moment: Look! Bush doesn't even know how a grocery store checkout scanner works!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermarket_scanner_moment#:~:text=The term derives from a,unfamiliar with daily American life.

You guys are always worked up about not trusting the media. Well, maybe a bit of that is in order here ...

There is no "substance" here. Old man Senator tries to use social media; fails.

“Lol at this out of touch elitist dufus”

-everyone 

“Whoa,whoa,whoa! Wait just a minute”

-you

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Ahhh, Chuck, Chuck....stop digging. Just admit it was a staged photo for Father's Day and get it over with, there's very little shame in that.

But - telling people it's Fake Meat with tofu topping: The Phoney runs deep with this one.

Screenshot%202024-06-17%20at%209.50.42%E

"Calm down people, it is not raw/cold, it is a veggie burger patty underneath a slice of tofu."

Said Chuck Schumer, quoted in "Chuck Schumer deletes Father’s Day photo tweet in front of grill after critics slam his spatula skills" (NY Post).

https://nypost.com/2024/06/16/us-news/chuck-schumer-deletes-fathers-day-photo-tweet-in-front-of-grill-after-critics-slam-his-spatula-skills/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

55 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

“basic male tasks” 

Hey look, another right winger who peaked in high school. 

Based on the way you post. The junior GOP club definitely picked on you in high school. Made your life hell for 4 years.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Ahhh, Chuck, Chuck....stop digging. Just admit it was a staged photo for Father's Day and get it over with, there's very little shame in that.

But - telling people it's Fake Meat with tofu topping: The Phoney runs deep with this one.

Screenshot%202024-06-17%20at%209.50.42%E

"Calm down people, it is not raw/cold, it is a veggie burger patty underneath a slice of tofu."

Said Chuck Schumer, quoted in "Chuck Schumer deletes Father’s Day photo tweet in front of grill after critics slam his spatula skills" (NY Post).

https://nypost.com/2024/06/16/us-news/chuck-schumer-deletes-fathers-day-photo-tweet-in-front-of-grill-after-critics-slam-his-spatula-skills/

Chuck's dogs look pretty good. Needs a little more Buffalo char though. Grill lines shouldn't be so distinct.

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Based on the way you post. The junior GOP club definitely picked on you in high school. Made your life hell for 4 years.

Can you explain how grilling is a “basic male activity” or whatever 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Can you explain how grilling is a “basic male activity” or whatever 

Dopey Chuck can't even grill a burger but he's a ***** Senator.  Can he tie his shoes?  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

His turn now to humiliate the guy who peaked in high school.

These are the people who believe you’re not a real man unless you sun your taint for 20 minutes every day and wrestle gorillas 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

Dopey Chuck can't even grill a burger but he's a ***** Senator.  Can he tie his shoes?  What a mess.  

Schumer is dopey, but in a way NYC people relate to.

He's also really smart, and not shy about letting you know that. 1600 perfect SATs, etc.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

He's also really smart, and not shy about letting you know that. 1600 perfect SATs, etc.

bull####

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Maybe if he got an 1800 he would know how to grill. Look at me I'm a normal person, I grill just like u. Hasn't cooked for himself since 1962.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

These are the people who believe you’re not a real man unless you sun your taint for 20 minutes every day and wrestle gorillas 

True. 

Even better if your wife shoots dogs. But watch out, that kind of high-T woman will cheat on you with your boss's former campaign manager.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Maybe if he got an 1800 he would know how to grill. Look at me I'm a normal person, I grill just like u. Hasn't cooked for himself since 1962.

Hey, I would cook for myself every now and then even if I could afford a personal chef. But that's just me, because it's fun to try new things. But 90% of my meals would have zero input from me because it really isn't that much fun.

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

True. 

Even better if your wife shoots dogs. But watch out, that kind of high-T woman will cheat on you with your boss's former campaign manager.

Hey, I would cook for myself every now and then even if I could afford a personal chef. But that's just me, because it's fun to try new things. But 90% of my meals would have zero input from me because it really isn't that much fun.

Fair enough, but would you fake it for a picture to show how " normal" you are?

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It's at least 35 minutes. 20 is for amateurs!

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

In the past you positioned yourself as knowledgeable about small town life and now you can tell us the dopiness level that NYC’ers relate to. You are very well rounded!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

In the past you positioned yourself as knowledgeable about small town life and now you can tell us the dopiness level that NYC’ers relate to. You are very well rounded!

I am indeed. You gotta get out more.

Goofy stuff Schumer does that his main core base - liberal NYC Jews - find endearing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/18/nyregion/senator-senator-make-me-a-match-for-staff-schumer-is-cupid.html

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

Really? This is politics today? You people are sad. This says more about you than him. What a mess. Derp.

Yes this is politics today.  No it's not just on the right.  And yes it says more about Chuck.

• Like (+1) 1

I am indeed. You gotta get out more.

Goofy stuff Schumer does that his main core base - liberal NYC Jews - find endearing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/18/nyregion/senator-senator-make-me-a-match-for-staff-schumer-is-cupid.html

Based on your efforts this morning, it seems like you might be a fan (not judging). Got bobblehead?IMG_2919.jpeg.10efef97e65287e5215a79ada2ce51f8.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1