Longtime Buffalo institution The Old Pink suffers two-alarm fire

Roundybout

14 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Hai Karate, cigarette smoke, sweat, and spilled beer? 🤔

Hai Karate? I’m not from the Greatest Generation. I graduated college in 2002. It was Polo Sport by the liter. 

• 1 month later...

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/buffalo/public-safety/2024/08/01/bpd--fire-at-the-old-pink-ruled-arson--person-of-interest-identified

Investigators say the fire that destroyed The Old Pink bar in June was sparked on purpose and they have a person of interest in the case, according to Buffalo Police.

"The video that helped us identify the person of interest actually came from The Pink itself, internal video that...

• 1 month later...
On 9/7/2024 at 10:32 AM, ChevyVanMiller said:

Oh! He showed HIM! Now that former security guard (who presumably works somewhere else) won’t have a job! I’m guessing this genius wasn’t drinking Ginger Ale at the bar. What is wrong with this world? 

I bet the former security guard doesn’t want to trade spots with him right about now. The movie Fletch comes to mind for some reason. Hello Mr Dover. 

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Augie said:

Oh! He showed HIM! Now that former security guard (who presumably works somewhere else) won’t have a job! I’m guessing this genius wasn’t drinking Ginger Ale at the bar. What is wrong with this world? 

I bet the former security guard doesn’t want to trade spots with him right about now. The movie Fletch comes to mind for some reason. Hello Mr Dover. 

Now the song "Moon River" comes to mind.

• Haha (+1) 1