Post your Father’s Day Bills gear you received

DJB

27 minutes ago, DJB said:

I couldn’t believe my eyes when my GF gave me this 

That’s an outstanding Father’s Day gift, very thoughtful. I’ve received plenty of Bills gifts from my kids and wife over the years but no such luck on this day, next up my Bday in Dec.. a nice Kincaid away Jersey would be sweet.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

So one of the Geary girls if you know Blasdell Pizza opened a pizzeria in Palm Harbor and they were giving out these yesterday.  I took my kids and GF to Island Way Grill for a Sunday Father’s Day brunch as it’s amazing in the Clearwater Marina.  For dinner I had my favorite pizza sub and is like the old Blasdell Pizza when it was amazing.

I tried to copy the pic but the file stated too large.  It’s a wooden Bills figurine stating worlds greatest Dad with the Bills logo and colors.  I’m going to surprise my dad in the fall when he gets back as he’s a snowbird and regift it to him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I opened one of the gifts my son got for me and it was a candle.  I'm like "Thanks(?)" - then he said to open the box and read the fragrance:

Candle gift

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.