Joe Biden is dying in front of our eyes!

Just now, B-Man said:

This didn't happen.

But very fine people did.

Both events fully documented on video.

Remember that the very same people who gaslight you on these documented events that are on video also demand you trust them about the suckers and losers hoax...that is not on video.

• Agree 2

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/06/14/cheapfake-biden-videos-enrapture-right-wing-media-deeply-mislead/

Yeah, yeah, here it comes ... The Washington Post, of course it's pro-Biden!

But the article is spot on. It shows the full videos, then the edited versions sent out by the RNC to their army of tweeters, which are then picked up by the football forum bloggers at the bottom of the propaganda chain.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Lol you can’t make this ***** up. Good luck you *****in morons!

What exactly does this have to do with Bi-dumb basically being on his death bed, you fvvcking id!ot?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

When I'm not relying on Finding to tell me what sources are reliable on X, a good rule of thumb is to always trust users with Ukraine flags in their profiles.  

Perfect litmus test of reliability.

• Agree 1

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” -George Orwell

I wondered where you got the "Brave New World" quote.  Did the RNC send out an email?  I'd imagined you'd be much more interested in "atlas Shrugged" than Orwell.  BTW, he got it right.  You just attributed the meaning to the wrong group.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” -George Orwell

I wondered where you got the "Brave New World" quote.  Did the RNC send out an email?  I'd imagined you'd be much more interested in "atlas Shrugged" than Orwell.  BTW, he got it right.  You just attributed the meaning to the wrong group.

We all know the only reason you support Biden is because you have the same first name and think it's cool. :nana:

6 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/06/14/cheapfake-biden-videos-enrapture-right-wing-media-deeply-mislead/

Yeah, yeah, here it comes ... The Washington Post, of course it's pro-Biden!

But the article is spot on. It shows the full videos, then the edited versions sent out by the RNC to their army of tweeters, which are then picked up by the football forum bloggers at the bottom of the propaganda chain.

Yeah, it’s the WaPo, so you have to wonder if what they publicized is accurate too. 

Besides, let’s assume there is some selective editing.  Does it really matter?   Politics is a bare knuckle game, and always has been.   

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

What exactly does this have to do with Bi-dumb basically being on his death bed, you fvvcking id!ot?

Nothing. I just wanted to laugh at you guys because you are sick a *****en moron.

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yeah, it’s the WaPo, so you have to wonder if what they publicized is accurate too. 

Besides, let’s assume there is some selective editing.  Does it really matter?   Politics is a bare knuckle game, and always has been.   

Yes, it matters if people are gullible 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes, it matters if people are gullible 

You, the other barrister of the board, and the mostly unhinged alleged doctor have all declared that this didn’t happen. Who are the gullible people you are referring to?

• Agree 1