Joe Biden is dying in front of our eyes!

3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

What did you see that led you to proclaim Biden is “mentally fit”? Were you duped by the lack of reporting by the reliable mainstream media or was there more to it?

Do you suspect Obama is part of that Deep (Democratic) State?

Don't expect an answer.  The only one is "I can't think for myself" and they'll never admit that.

• Agree 3

Is this how one “protects democracy”?

By voting for a senile man and an incompetent woman?

By all means, vote for him because you can’t stand Trump, but stop with the whole “protecting democracy” shtick… Dems would happily destroy the country in order to preserve power. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Don't expect an answer.  The only one is "I can't think for myself" and they'll never admit that.

Here's an answer: grow up.

Where are those "liberal Rockefeller Republicans" I used to hear about?

Where are those "conservative Scoop Jackson Democrats?"

They don't exist.

We essentially have a parliamentary system now. 99% of Republicans vote for whatever Trump says. 100% of Democrats vote for Biden-approved legislation. No Democrat will vote for a Republican Supreme Court nominee. No Republican will vote for a Democratic Supreme Court nominee.

I had some involvement with Indian nationals who voted in India's elections. In a country with a huge illiterate component, they just tick a box with the symbol of the party they support. 

That's what we do today.

Biden has proven himself to be a wobbly old man who's aged out of the public part of the job. Trump proved himself to be a mercurial fool who couldn't concentrate for 15 minutes much less 4 years. That's the choice. 

Check the donkey or the elephant.

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

They don't exist.

We essentially have a parliamentary system now. 99% of Republicans vote for whatever Trump says. 100% of Democrats vote for Biden-approved legislation. No Democrat will vote for a Republican Supreme Court nominee. No Republican will vote for a Democratic Supreme Court nominee.

I had some involvement with Indian nationals who voted in India's elections. In a country with a huge illiterate component, they just tick a box with the symbol of the party they support. 

That's what we do today.

Biden has proven himself to be a wobbly old man who's aged out of the public part of the job. Trump proved himself to be a mercurial fool who couldn't concentrate for 15 minutes much less 4 years. That's the choice. 

I think the lack of independent minds among candidates and representatives is due to $$$$ and what has been a decades long centralization of power and control. Anyone who decides to act in the best interests of their direct constituents or their conscience over the interests of the party is vilified and "exiled".

When power is distributed among many its next to impossible for one person, party, or group to push people around. Washington's two party system is an oligopoly and some claim a uniparty monopoly.

• Like (+1) 1

As soon as the Biden Crime Syndicate gets the number they are looking for, it's over.  Follow the $$$$$$.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Irv said:

As soon as the Biden Crime Syndicate gets the number they are looking for, it's over.  Follow the $$$$$$.  What a mess.  

It might be over after today's 5:30 PM press conference where a White House press corp with new marching orders is set to descend on the embattled President. Its got to take a lot of practice for these ass holes to say they're "saving democracy" without bursting out in laughter.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, SCBills said:

Is this how one “protects democracy”?

By voting for a senile man and an incompetent woman?

By all means, vote for him because you can’t stand Trump, but stop with the whole “protecting democracy” shtick… Dems would happily destroy the country in order to preserve power. 

Yup, pretty much says it all.

8 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

They don't exist.

That's what we do today.

That's not an answer.  The evidence for Biden's infirmity has been there for years.  You were just willing to be lied to that he was fine.

As for Trump, the Dems/MSM (redundant) did everything they could during his first term to make it hard to govern.  And Dem policies have become wacky.  It's less about checking a box than going with the less terrible choice.  

• Like (+1) 1

I heard the over/under on Biden dropping out is $250M to the Biden Crime Syndicate.  DNC working the phones with key donors now.  What a mess. 

• Like (+1) 1

Remember, it's not a cult.

And btw...the Parkinson disease narrative is also likely a blatant lie as its symptoms are typically not as serious cognitively, at least initially. Thus why that narrative is being pushed 

Lewy body dementia, caused by the very same intracellular inclusions as in Parkinsons, but because they are more widespread throughout all brain tissue cause motor deficiency AND cognitive impairment.  Exactly what we observe with Biden. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup, pretty much says it all.

That's not an answer.  The evidence for Biden's infirmity has been there for years.  You were just willing to be lied to that he was fine.

As for Trump, the Dems/MSM (redundant) did everything they could during his first term to make it hard to govern.  And Dem policies have become wacky.  It's less about checking a box than going with the less terrible choice.  

I get that. Here's a tepid defense of continued Bidenism:

It is kind of a Comparative Government 101 core understanding that the U.S. is a little unusual in having the Head of State and Head of Government both held by the same person, the President. There's no King to go to the funeral of the President of Kazakhstan. Big elections in the last few weeks in France and the UK changed the heads of government, but not the heads of state. Macron and King Charles both get to continue to go to state dinners.

So Biden's government is kind of moving along fine. I know people disagree with his policies, but I see no indication that his policies - what he believes (or at least believed in 2020, when he was elected) aren't being enacted. In fact, the point that they are being enacted (for example, on immigration) is what pisses off his opponents. On foreign policy we've seen NATO strengthened, Israel defended (perhaps too much), but I don't see any wild deviations from what we would have expected from, say, a formal third Obama Term.

He may struggle with those state dinners and funerals. So send Kamala. As an old Senator once said, the Vice President's office ain't worth a warm bucket of spit. So make her the substitute Head of State. The Republic will continue to stand.

I hope he withdraws. He was always an old compromise candidate. Nobody was fired up about Biden. There's better Dems out there. 

We personalize the presidency too much in this country. To me the main danger is one man/woman trying to assume too much control, particularly (Trump) when he thinks he knows more than he actually knows. He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; shun him.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

23 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It is kind of a Comparative Government 101 core understanding that the U.S. is a little unusual in having the Head of State and Head of Government both held by the same person, the President. There's no King to go to the funeral of the President of Kazakhstan. Big elections in the last few weeks in France and the UK changed the heads of government, but not the heads of state. Macron and King Charles both get to continue to go to state dinners.

So Biden's government is kind of moving along fine. I know people disagree with his policies, but I see no indication that his policies - what he believes (or at least believed in 2020, when he was elected) aren't being enacted. In fact, the point that they are being enacted (for example, on immigration) is what pisses off his opponents. On foreign policy we've seen NATO strengthened, Israel defended (perhaps too much), but I don't see any wild deviations from what we would have expected from, say, a formal third Obama Term.

He may struggle with those state dinners and funerals. So send Kamala. As an old Senator once said, the Vice President's office ain't worth a warm bucket of spit. So make her the substitute Head of State. The Republic will continue to stand.

I hope he withdraws. He was always an old compromise candidate. Nobody was fired up about Biden. There's better Dems out there. 

We personalize the presidency too much in this country. To me the main danger is one man/woman trying to assume too much control, particularly (Trump) when he thinks he knows more than he actually knows. He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; shun him.

Meh.  

Many still want to know who is pulling the strings. 

Who has the nuke football?

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

What does “aged out of the public part of the job mean”? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

All hail “Bidenism” and the continuation thereof.