Joe Biden is dying in front of our eyes!

21 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Prominent democrats, Redhawk, and Frankish have all been taken by surprise!

Given the "he's (going) senile" narrative has been there for 4 years, there was never any curiosity as to "why?"  Fool me once...

• Like (+1) 1

Was 2nd term Reagan an effective president? I think so.

And yet there's this:

https://www.history.com/news/reagan-health-25th-amendment

The president was acting strangely. In the wake of a scandal about his illegal dealings with foreign powers, White House aides felt he was so “inattentive and inept” that a memo sent to the chief of staff raised the prospect of invoking the 25th Amendment to remove him from office.

The president was Ronald Reagan, who was dealing with fallout from the Iran-Contra scandal. His chief of staff ultimately dismissed the possibility of using the 25th Amendment to remove him, but the incident is one of the few cases in American history in which White House staff seriously suggested it as an option for removing a president from office, based on his ability to perform the job.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

“Why does anyone care if the most important job in the world is filled by a senile octogenarian? Move along already”

-Frankish

Astoundingly hard for you to understand, but I'll try again.

1. Not o.k. that a senile octogenarian is president.

2. More not o.k. that a power-mad septuagenarian who tried and almost succeeded in thwarting the will of the people is made president again.

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

2. More not o.k. that a power-mad septuagenarian who tried and almost succeeded in thwarting the will of the people is made president again.

Three weeks ago you had him as mentally fit and now you are ready to kick him to the curb! Sad!

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Three weeks ago you had him as mentally fit and now you are ready to kick him to the curb! Sad!

I had him as an 80-something man who in a country that is not so sclerotic that it can't amend its constitution would be forbidden from running again. I had him as an 80-something man who would get confused ordering at Chipotle but who has a good grasp on his beliefs.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I had him as an 80-something man who in a country that is not so sclerotic that it can't amend its constitution would be forbidden from running again. I had him as an 80-something man who would get confused ordering at Chipotle but who has a good grasp on his beliefs.

I think he's mentally fit now. I have no way of knowing whether he'll be mentally fit when he's 86

your words June 19. Seems like you might be stretching things a bit here on July 11

9 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Was 2nd term Reagan an effective president? I think so.

And yet there's this:

https://www.history.com/news/reagan-health-25th-amendment

The president was acting strangely. In the wake of a scandal about his illegal dealings with foreign powers, White House aides felt he was so “inattentive and inept” that a memo sent to the chief of staff raised the prospect of invoking the 25th Amendment to remove him from office.

The president was Ronald Reagan, who was dealing with fallout from the Iran-Contra scandal. His chief of staff ultimately dismissed the possibility of using the 25th Amendment to remove him, but the incident is one of the few cases in American history in which White House staff seriously suggested it as an option for removing a president from office, based on his ability to perform the job.

Compared to what Biden’s closest aides—family—are doing to him, Reagan’s should truly be thanked. 

16 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

In regards of #2- do you think the 2020 election was secure?