Joe Biden is dying in front of our eyes!

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I wonder how much Red Bull they’ll pump into the system of that scumbag Bi-dumb at the debate?

I'm wondering how often he'll have to leave the room to pea. The two aren't unrelated.

• Haha (+1) 1

This guys not qualified to be a librarian, much less the president of the United States! There are some very dishonest people (or bots) on PPP that support this mentally disabled old man. How sad and pathetic.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steve O said:

I'm wondering how often he'll have to leave the room to pea. The two aren't unrelated.

He’ll just pee and poop in his pants and kick it out while he’s mumbling and stumbling.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2024 at 10:23 AM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Liars lie.   Cheaters cheat.  Way over par for the course for trump and his cronies.  When is the "club champ" gonna take Rick Reilly's golf challenge?  Golf cheaters suck.  Golf cheaters running for prez suck the most.

How could learned men such as Redhawk, Frankish, and Chigoose be so easily and willingly duped? Sad. 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

How could learned men such as Redhawk, Frankish, and Chigoose be so easily and willingly duped? Sad. 

They are brainwashed. It's impressive how they all repeat the same msm talking points. They might as well record CNN and post it here instead of replying

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

They are brainwashed. It's impressive how they all repeat the same msm talking points. They might as well record CNN and post it here instead of replying

What they're all saying is we're not the least bit concerned Biden is incapable of performing the duties of the Presidency. What concerns us is that it's now obvious to the public at-large, they now know the truth. We've all worked long and hard to hide and deny the truth. What really concerns us is Joe cannot execute a winning campaign this time. So we need to pick another unthinking puppet. A person of low moral and ethical character that will bring no specific objective or agenda to the job. Somebody that will just follow the orders of the party. Somebody the party leadership can control. Just like Joe. Another fake President. We need to pick another body without a brain who can be marketed as a popular choice to the unsuspecting voters. And if that doesn't work, cheat, lie, and steal any way possible in order to hold onto power.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I think Peter Spiliakos needs to look up the meaning of "epistemic."

Duped by Biden?

No! He's old. Too old. I've said it a million times.

I thought the idea of the Trump Right was that Biden wasn't running the country anyway. Obama was. Remember? That's why he never left DC. So I should care about precisely how old man addled Biden is because ... why? I mean, it's Obama Term 4, isn't it?

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I think Peter Spiliakos needs to look up the meaning of "epistemic."

Duped by Biden?

No! He's old. Too old. I've said it a million times.

I thought the idea of the Trump Right was that Biden wasn't running the country anyway. Obama was. Remember? That's why he never left DC. So I should care about precisely how old man addled Biden is because ... why? I mean, it's Obama Term 4, isn't it?

You, along with Redhawk and Chigoose, wanted people to believe what they witnessed was not true. Obama taking him off stage by the arm was actually Joe waving to supporters. An absolutely embarrassing take. Let’s not get into “he’s mentally fit”. We can discuss that for years to come. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You, along with Redhawk and Chigoose, wanted people to believe what they witnessed was not true. Obama taking him off stage by the arm was actually Joe waving to supporters. An absolutely embarrassing take. Let’s not get into “he’s mentally fit”. We can discuss that for years to come. 

Obama did "lead" him off-stage. He didn't "help him off-stage." Joe tends to linger. He's not a vegetable. He's an old man. He shouldn't be president. Neither should the other guy. Romney or McCain or someone normal vs. Biden, I'm voting for them. Not. For. Nutcase. Trump.

What's so hard to understand about that?

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Obama did "lead" him off-stage. He didn't "help him off-stage." Joe tends to linger. He's not a vegetable. He's an old man. He shouldn't be president. Neither should the other guy. Romney or McCain or someone normal vs. Biden, I'm voting for them. Not. For. Nutcase. Trump.

I won't argue your Trump the nutcase assessment but the so called progressive left is totally insane with denial of reality the core of their belief system. They're intent on destroying the country and culture and there is no negotiating or reasoning with them.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Nothing. What’s hard to understand is you telling us “he’s mentally fit” and wielding the “cheap fake” routine from the reliable mainstream media as evidence of fitness. It’s laughable. You should go back on hiatus. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Nothing. What’s hard to understand is you telling us “he’s mentally fit” and wielding the “cheap fake” routine from the reliable mainstream media as evidence of fitness. It’s laughable. You should go back on hiatus

Yes, I should go back on vacation. You got me there!

Seriously: it's a constant theme here that Biden has never been "in charge" and that someone else (usually Obama, I'll go with my own idea of the Deep (Democratic) State) is actually running the White House. So ... someone else will be running the White House a little bit more, particularly between 4:00 pm and 9:00 am? 

I'll grant you that that's not ideal. But some maniac watching Jimmy Kimmel and posting stupidity about him at 3:00 am is preferable?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes, I should go back on vacation. You got me there!

Seriously: it's a constant theme here that Biden has never been "in charge" and that someone else (usually Obama, I'll go with my own idea of the Deep (Democratic) State) is actually running the White House. So ... someone else will be running the White House a little bit more, particularly between 4:00 pm and 9:00 am? 

I'll grant you that that's not ideal. But some maniac watching Jimmy Kimmel and posting stupidity about him at 3:00 am is preferable?

What did you see that led you to proclaim Biden is “mentally fit”? Were you duped by the lack of reporting by the reliable mainstream media or was there more to it?

Do you suspect Obama is part of that Deep (Democratic) State?

20 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Clooney is an actor.  What they excel at is memorizing what other  people created and spitting it back with a little fake feeling.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 3