Joe Biden is dying in front of our eyes!

41 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How is Trump in decline but Biden is just aging? Lol can't make this up.

It’s the same for both aging equals decline. No wonder people like trump. You can’t make this stuff up. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

No chance.  Else they would have done it by now.  

Also no chance.  "I was the wife of the former President" just doesn't do it for most people.

I disagree, I think she would be an attractive candidate for many people.  

• Eyeroll 1

15 hours ago, 4th&long said:

It’s the same for both aging equals decline. No wonder people like trump. You can’t make this stuff up. 

There's a difference between a decline in mental and physical capacity due to aging and decline due to some degenerative condition such as Alzheimer's or dementia. Observations point to Joe Biden suffering from the latter. And decline can vary from person to person based on environmental factors and genetics. Elderly people have issues in their 60's while others have clarity of mind into their 90's (apologies for calling anybody 60 elderly).

What we lack is clear medical evidence which would be provided by a medical evaluation performed by a geriatric doctor and a neurologist specializing in elderly patients. This would settle the issue and end all speculation but its a certainty the administration would never submit to that type of evaluation. Which generates more speculation and suspicions that they're hiding something here.

Its the old if you've got nothing to hide here then why are you hiding it argument.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

I wish it was altered. I wish the GOP would pull every lowdown, dirty, rotten, lying through their teeth tactic they can conceive to win this election just like the Dems do. Unfortunately these videos are not altered and show what a complete embarrassment America has become. Thank you to the "81 million" lame brains who "voted" for this.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

If Biden’s name was Gerald Ford, he would a constant skit on SNL…

Biden’s “weekend at Bernie’s” shtick would be comedy gold, but the Leftist media and entertainment networks are too afraid to mock his shortcomings, like they do people on the Right…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

It’s WILD that they attempted this “cheap fake” narrative.

All they did was draw more attention to it and create a new meme. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

There's a difference between a decline in mental and physical capacity due to aging and decline due to some degenerative condition such as Alzheimer's or dementia. Observations point to Joe Biden suffering from the latter. And decline can vary from person to person based on environmental factors and genetics. Elderly people have issues in their 60's while others have clarity of mind into their 90's (apologies for calling anybody 60 elderly).

What we lack is clear medical evidence which would be provided by a medical evaluation performed by a geriatric doctor and a neurologist specializing in elderly patients. This would settle the issue and end all speculation but its a certainty the administration would never submit to that type of evaluation. Which generates more speculation and suspicions that they're hiding something here.

Its the old if you've got nothing to hide here then why are you hiding it argument.

Yes I get all this. I was telling the other dude what I meant in my comment to clarify it for him. There are also hippa laws and you or I will never know what trump or Biden are declining from? 

18 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Yes I get all this. I was telling the other dude what I meant in my comment to clarify it for him. There are also hippa laws and you or I will never know what trump or Biden are declining from? 

I understand Protected Health Information rules and regulations pretty well. While there are rules around disclosing somebody else's information there's nothing stopping you for disclosing your own. In the case of candidates, voluntarily disclosing their medical history or just their current condition. 

The thing I struggle with is social responsibility. Let's say you get on a plane and unknown to you the pilot sufferers from some debilitating condition where he could black out at any moment, including when he's on the job flying the aircraft. What obligation does his physician, supervisor, or the company or others in authority have to the passengers and their safety vs. the confidentiality of the pilots health records? I'm not sure where that line is. How would that apply to the President and perhaps other officials? Also, some jobs have a requirement for competency. I don't see why the requirement for holding the highest office in the land should be exempt from such a requirement. But absent some 25th amendment action by the cabinet, it seems it is.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, njbuff said:

It replaces “Russian disinformation”

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the marketing person that came up with "cheap fakes" is the same one that came up with "Putin's price hike."

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

There's a difference between a decline in mental and physical capacity due to aging and decline due to some degenerative condition such as Alzheimer's or dementia. Observations point to Joe Biden suffering from the latter.

Everyone's an expert.

I have no reason to doubt that Biden has the severe arthritis the reports say he has.

If you want to talk about memory slips, etc., fine. But the old man has trouble walking, climbing stairs, etc, and that's really not terribly surprising for an 81 year old.

• Agree 1

I remember when the left went crazy about Trump walking slowly down a ramp or using a second arm to lift a glass.  Ah, the good old days...

• Agree 2