Joe Biden is dying in front of our eyes!

The force Joe out campaign is beginning. The debate, if it happens, will be the tipping point. If Tapper is able to prop Biden up enough and Trump makes enough unforced errors then there will be more time. If Joe looks like the oatmeal for brains all of us non cult members have clearly observed getting worse over the past three years, then it will be a full court press to get him out. This will include the very same media who are telling you today that the Biden dementia moments are deep fakes.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The force Joe out campaign is beginning. The debate, if it happens, will be the tipping point. If Tapper is able to prop Biden up enough and Trump makes enough unforced errors then there will be more time. If Joe looks like the oatmeal for brains all of us non cult members have clearly observed getting worse over the past three years, then it will be a full court press to get him out. This will include the very same media who are telling you today that the Biden dementia moments are deep fakes.

7 possible replacements for Joey. They do have some options. I think they will be forced to go to one of them. 

Kamala Harris

Gavin Newsome

Gretchen Whitmer

Amy Klobuchar

Cory Booker

Roy Cooper 

Wes Moore

Just now, Gregg said:

7 possible replacements for Joey. They do have some options. I think they will be forced to go to one of them. 

Kamala Harris

Gavin Newsome

Gretchen Whitmer

Amy Klobuchar

Cory Booker

Roy Cooper 

Wes Moore

"What about me ?"     hillarylead-1160-ap.jpg

• Vomit 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Ok, so why are you defending the vids as accurate?  are you on the RNC payroll or just a rabid MAGA?  I would argue there are lines in the sand that shouldn't and haven't been crossed before in US politics.  Editing videos to prove false narratives should be in that group.  Defending the vids after the fact is even worse.  But nice job Goebbels...

When you say "I would argue that there are lines in the sand...", it's important to understand who you are and why your perspective is complete irrelevant to reasonable people.  Here's a list of people and crimes you've stated  should be executed, many of which include 'pandering, demonstrating and picketing':

https://www.businessinsider.com/capitol-rioters-who-pleaded-guilty-updated-list-2021-5

As for my perspective on the videos, I'm reasonable enough to understand that speaking directly on the subject doesn't imply I'm defending it, it's simply an acknowledgement of reality. 

False narratives exist, Fergie, and your line in the sand doesn't change that.  "51 Intelligence agents" was a false narrative.  Hookers n' urine was a false narrative.  "Mitt Romney paid no taxes" was a false narrative.  The illegitimate election of 2016 was a false narrative.  The stolen election of 2020 was a false narrative.  The 'Benghazi was caused by a filmmaker' was a false narrative.  Nicholas Sandmann.  Kyle Rittenhaus.  "...anonymous sources deep within" often create and sustain false narratives.  Deceptive editing of news stories.  Slippage.  The list goes on and on. 

I'm a centrist with a conservative point of view, happy to agree with any sane person that we would be better as a country if all this sort of thing was eliminated.  You're just not that person. 

17 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Kamala Harris

Gavin Newsome

Gretchen Whitmer

Amy Klobuchar

Cory Booker

Roy Cooper 

Wes Moore

Michelle Obama. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

When you say "I would argue that there are lines in the sand...", it's important to understand who you are and why your perspective is complete irrelevant to reasonable people.  Here's a list of people and crimes you've stated  should be executed, many of which include 'pandering, demonstrating and picketing':

https://www.businessinsider.com/capitol-rioters-who-pleaded-guilty-updated-list-2021-5

As for my perspective on the videos, I'm reasonable enough to understand that speaking directly on the subject doesn't imply I'm defending it, it's simply an acknowledgement of reality. 

False narratives exist, Fergie, and your line in the sand doesn't change that.  "51 Intelligence agents" was a false narrative.  Hookers n' urine was a false narrative.  "Mitt Romney paid no taxes" was a false narrative.  The illegitimate election of 2016 was a false narrative.  The stolen election of 2020 was a false narrative.  The 'Benghazi was caused by a filmmaker' was a false narrative.  Nicholas Sandmann.  Kyle Rittenhaus.  "...anonymous sources deep within" often create and sustain false narratives.  Deceptive editing of news stories.  Slippage.  The list goes on and on. 

I'm a centrist with a conservative point of view, happy to agree with any sane person that we would be better as a country if all this sort of thing was eliminated.  You're just not that person. 

Michelle Obama. 

I think she already said she is not interested. But who knows as things can change.

15 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I think she already said she is not interested. But who knows as things can change.

She did, and I cannot think of a reason she would ever want to expose herself to that type of life/scrutiny/stress.  She literally has the world at her feet— wealthy beyond her wildest dreams, able to travel all over the world and treated like a queen, and her kids mostly out of the spotlight.  Still, power can be intoxicating. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

U didn't answer the question lefty.

Wonder in that post said anything about Biden. I never said anything about him being lucid or not. He is obviously an old man and signs off aging are showing thru. The right has made it an issue. What’s funny to me about all that is trump is clearly losing it. You would think the right would keep their mouth shut about it because of trumps obvious mental decline. 

what is your conspiracy theory, spin, bull#### lie you are going to try to shovel now? Trump is in decline and it it’s widely apparent!

12 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Wonder in that post said anything about Biden. I never said anything about him being lucid or not. He is obviously an old man and signs off aging are showing thru. The right has made it an issue. What’s funny to me about all that is trump is clearly losing it. You would think the right would keep their mouth shut about it because of trumps obvious mental decline. 

what is your conspiracy theory, spin, bull#### lie you are going to try to shovel now? Trump is in decline and it it’s widely apparent!

How is Trump in decline but Biden is just aging? Lol can't make this up.

5 hours ago, Gregg said:

Kamala Harris

Gavin Newsome

Gretchen Whitmer

Amy Klobuchar

Cory Booker

Roy Cooper 

Wes Moore

No chance.  Else they would have done it by now.  

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Michelle Obama. 

Also no chance.  "I was the wife of the former President" just doesn't do it for most people.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

No chance.  Else they would have done it by now.  

Also no chance.  "I was the wife of the former President" just doesn't do it for most people.

They have to be prepared to do something in case he doesn't make it to Nov. 

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

They have to be prepared to do something in case he doesn't make it to Nov. 

I'm sure they have a "break in case of glass" but it will be all for naught.  There's a reason they've been trying to drag him over the finish line all these years...

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Hmmm…who is they?

The party you are affiliated with, you idiot.

I'm still saying it will be Gavin Newsome.