Joe Biden is dying in front of our eyes!

In private most Dems will tell you that they wish they could replace Biden.  In public, they need to gaslight everyone into believing that the obvious signs of mental and physical decline aren't too bad and he's ready to go for another 4 years.  When the truth is he won't last another year and Harris will become President not long after the inauguration.  Something no one, not even Dems, want to see, but they'll go along with it because it's not a cult.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Dems taking this very personal.  Like offended their idol is being called out 

That's a what behavior.

Again, no need to speculate. 9 days.

And now you guys have managed to set such a low bar ("he's dying before our eyes!") that even a doddering old man performance will be viewed as a resurrection.

Just now, Doc said:

When the truth is he won't last another year and Harris will become President not long after the inauguration. 

I can't be bothered, but surely you remember all those posts from 4 years ago about how Biden will die or resign within a year to hand the presidency to Kamala?

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Probably. I think you need more experience with the really old (not just us) folks.

Do you know someone in our age group that does NOT have experience with the elderly? If you say yes, I will have to tell you to get out more.

What if I have personal experience with cortisone shots and understand how they work? Does that count for anything?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Do you know someone in our age group that does NOT have experience with the elderly? If you say yes, I will have to tell you to get out more.

What if I have personal experience with cortisone shots and understand how they work? Does that count for anything?

Personal experience with an old relatives who gets them. It's like a fountain of youth for about 48 hours. High-dose Prednisone does that too.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

In private most Dems will tell you that they wish they could replace Biden.  In public, they need to gaslight everyone into believing that the obvious signs of mental and physical decline aren't too bad and he's ready to go for another 4 years.  When the truth is he won't last another year and Harris will become President not long after the inauguration.  Something no one, not even Dems, want to see, but they'll go along with it because it's not a cult.

You hang out in private places with Democrats?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Look, I'm sure if I take all Registered Democrats, sworn to secrecy, most of them would prefer not being stuck with Biden. 

And it I took all Registered Republicans, sworn to secrecy, most of them would prefer not being stuck with Trump.

Therefore I must conclude that there is something wrong with our nominating process, but it doesn't appear that either party has any interest in changing it. Certainly not the Republicans, who have now installed Trumpkins as party leadership.

29 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I can't be bothered, but surely you remember all those posts from 4 years ago about how Biden will die or resign within a year to hand the presidency to Kamala?

Yup.  I also remember the "Trump will start WWIII" and "he'll destroy democracy" and "he won't leave" posts 8 years ago.   

So you're in the "nah, he's fine" category?

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You hang out in private places with Democrats?

I try to avoid it if I can.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  I also remember the "Trump will start WWIII" and "he'll destroy democracy" and "he won't leave" posts 8 years ago.   

So you're in the "nah, he's fine" category?

I try to avoid it if I can.

I thought these were your friends???

image.png.180d58cc03ec689fd46e194d65c34a43.png

BACK TO THE THREAD..

The Obama/Biden arm-grab wasn’t just a senior moment

— it was the moment everyone realized the president’s not fit for office

by Piers Morgan

They were only 10 words but wow, did they spark a reaction. I watched the viral clip of Barack Obama taking a frozen Joe Biden by the arm and leading him off stage at their star-studded $30 million LA fundraiser, and posted on X what I suspect everyone who watched it was thinking: “So embarrassing. The Democrats can’t let this go on, surely?”

Within a few hours, a staggering 7.5 million people had viewed my post and many thousands of those had liked, reposted or commented on it. As I thought, the vast majority shared my honestly held opinion that President Biden is no longer fit for the highest office in America.

I don’t mean that he’s too incompetent for the job, although many would say he is.

No, I mean that he’s too physically and mentally unfit to function at the extremely high level required to be leader of not just the United States, but also the free world.

When the last Democrat to occupy the White House has to literally grab the current one because he notices he’s had yet another “senior moment” and appears to be paralyzed like a statue on stage, it has to be the wake-up call everyone in the party must urgently heed before it’s too late, doesn’t it?

We’re only five months away from the 2024 general election, but what is now painfully obvious is that Joe Biden’s already cooked as a candidate.

There is not a snowball’s chance in hell that he can possibly get through another four-year term of presidency — and everyone knows it.

https://nypost.com/2024/06/17/opinion/obama-biden-arm-grab-was-the-moment-everyone-realized-the-presidents-not-fit-for-office/

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

He’ll never make it through another term with out some depends & a walker if he were to get re-elected ! 

He isn't making it through another term period. Within 4 years he will either be taking a permanent dirt nap in a cemetery, or in a wall unit at a cemetery, or in an urn resting above the fireplace at "Dr" Jill Biden's home.