Joe Biden is dying in front of our eyes!

35 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You, the other barrister of the board, and the mostly unhinged alleged doctor have all declared that this didn’t happen. Who are the gullible people you are referring to?

You would think after a couple hundred years of misinformation, outrageous comments, slander, duels, lies, and saying horrible things about ones political opponent (often only to partner with them a short time later), that somehow this is an afront to political decency. 

Change the players, you would hear crickets, part 45. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yup, now they are trying to say all of his brain dead moments are deep fakes....even though people watched them LIVE on TV.  These people are seriously, seriously out of control with the lies and BS attempts at manipulation that EVERYONE can see through now.  That's why they are afraid.

• Agree 1

Remember the days when SNL used to mock both political sides?

This would have been comedy gold for them…

Unfortunately, they have been ideologically captured and don’t know how to be funny anymore…

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Besides, let’s assume there is some selective editing.  Does it really matter?   Politics is a bare knuckle game, and always has been.   

Ok, so why are you defending the vids as accurate?  are you on the RNC payroll or just a rabid MAGA?  I would argue there are lines in the sand that shouldn't and haven't been crossed before in US politics.  Editing videos to prove false narratives should be in that group.  Defending the vids after the fact is even worse.  But nice job Goebbels...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Ok, so why are you defending the vids as accurate?  are you on the RNC payroll or just a rabid MAGA?  I would argue there are lines in the sand that shouldn't and haven't been crossed before in US politics.  Editing videos to prove false narratives should be in that group.  Defending the vids after the fact is even worse.  But nice job Goebbels...

I'm not sure. Political etiquette went out the window with the 2016 election Russia hoax dirty tricks. And campaign ads have taken liberties with the truth for decades. One candidate is a Saint and the opponent is the spawn of Satan. The good guy wants to shelter the homeless and cut taxes while providing more services while the other guy wants to deprive children of food and shelter and force women to have the babies of rapists and murders.

Recently I've seen a series of ads on the NYC network affiliates for and against Rep. Bowman. To see the pro ads you're left with the impression he's a decent guy getting things done for his district. The counter ads paint him as quite the opposite. All more or less derived from the same record and events. I think its called perspective.

My perspective on Biden is he's done and well past his expiration date and anyone not seeing this is in denial or lying that something is wrong here..

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You posted a highly edited video yesterday claiming it disproved Obama taking Biden by the arm. Laughable. Are you truly this self unaware? 

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm not sure. Political etiquette went out the window with the 2016 election Russia hoax dirty tricks. And campaign ads have taken liberties with the truth for decades. One candidate is a Saint and the opponent is the spawn of Satan. The good guy wants to shelter the homeless and cut taxes while providing more services while the other guy wants to deprive children of food and shelter and force women to have the babies of rapists and murders.

Recently I've seen a series of ads on the NYC network affiliates for and against Rep. Bowman. To see the pro ads you're left with the impression he's a decent guy getting things done for his district. The counter ads paint him as quite the opposite. All more or less derived from the same record and events. I think its called perspective.

My perspective on Biden is he's done and well past his expiration date and anyone not seeing this is in denial or lying that something is wrong here..

So contrast the ads to facts and highlight the differences.  Ya know like WaPo did here posting edited and unedited versions simultaneously.  then watch biased sheep from one side show what big fools they are defending the lies at places like this forum.  Oh, and read the Mueller report again.  Carefully.  There was Russian interference helping trump.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

argue the points tommy eyeballs.  You can't, can you?  not smart enough hence the 🙄

Your actual posting proves you are the last one to be even mentioning intelligence or smarts.  

Haven't seen people as mad as the left is right now, since the mornings when Jeff's went to prison.   

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Your actual posting proves you are the last one to be even mentioning intelligence or smarts.  

Haven't seen people as mad as the left is right now, since the mornings when Jeff's went to prison.   

Argue the points eyeballs…

• Eyeroll 1